56: Scared of Myself

Sans' POV
Frisk screams for me to let her out but I don't listen. I just wait downstairs for Undyne and Alphys to get here.

*Bang!*

I turn around quickly and see Undyne holding one of her spears with Alphys behind her. The door is completely off its hinges and laying on the floor.

"Where the hell is, Frisk?!" Undyne asks.

"You seriously had to break the fucking door? Why?" I ask.

"Where's. Frisk?" She asks again.

I sigh and roll my eyes. I lead them upstairs, to the room I left Frisk in. The screaming and banging stoped so she should be ok now.

Undyne reaches for the door knob but misses since it's not there. She looks to me. "You broke the knob."

"Yup." I say and open a shortcut to the other side of the door. I stop them from going in. "Be careful. She's hostile." I say and lead the way.

Frisk is nowhere inside. The window is wide open though.

"Shit! Why would she- How would she- What?!" I say and look out the window. There's no trace of Frisk anywhere.

Undyne carefully walks around the room but her footstep stop. "Sans. I found her."

I turn around to see Frisk curled up into a ball with Undyne standing over her with a spear pointed at her face.

"D-don't do th-that." Alphys says and lowers Undyne's weapon. "She's sc-scared enough."

Frisk's POV
I'm not just scared. I'm terrified. Sans could've easily killed me and I kept fighting him. Now Undyne is here and she won't hesitate to stab a spear through my chest. Also, if I lay a finger on Alphys, I'm dead meat. But I can't control my anger. All I can do is hope I won't go haywire.

Sans kneels down in from of me.

I gasp and try to back up but I'm up against the bed already.

Sans backs up. "It's ok, Frisk. We're here to help you."

"But if you try anything-" Undyne says.

"Undyne!" Alphys says. "S-stop scaring h-her."

"Leave me alone...please." I say and put my head on my knees.

"It's an on and off thing." Sans explains. "It started off as getting mad for no reason and now she's been attacking. It started after she got back from the lab and Gaster gave her something. He was vague about it."

"G-give us some t-time alone." Alphys says.

"But Alphys, she could, ya know." Undyne protests trying to be quiet.

"She's just s-scared. I'll talk t-t-to her about if. I'll b-be fine. You'll j-just be outside th-the door if I'm n-not."

"Alphys I'm not letting you stay in he-"

"She knows what she's doing. Just give her the time she needs." Sans stands up and says.

"But-" Undyne starts but stops herself.

Sans teleports Undyne outside of the room leaving Alphys and me inside.

Alphys sits in front of me. "H-how are you?" She starts off slow.

I shrug. "Scared." I say. I would sign but my hands are too shaky and I know Undyne and Sans are listening to me. "I'm the real monster here, aren't I?" I try to fight back the tears.

"D-don't say that, Frisk. W-we don't know w-why you're acting like th-this."

"I tried to hurt Sans. Who's to say I'm not going to do the same thing to you and Undyne...and everyone?"

"Y-you didn't mean t-to, Frisk. We all-"

"Shut up." I say as the switch flips.

"Calm d-down. It-"

"It's no fucking use! I'm never going to change."

She tries to place a hand on my shoulder but I slap her hand away. "Don't touch me!" I stand up.

"Undyne! S-Sans!" Alphys calls.

"Don't call for help!"

Sans and Undyne appear in the room. Sans ducks under my hand and blocks a kick to his chest. "Calm down, Frisk!" He says and teleports away from my arm.

Undyne crouches down and swings her leg, hitting me in the back of my ankles. She picks me up and holds my arms behind me.

"Get off!" I scream and kick my legs out in front of me.

"Sans! Knock her out!" Undyne demands.

"What?!" He asks in complete shock.

I fling my head back but Undyne moves her chin just in time. She tightens her grip.

"Just do it!" Undyne says.

He looks to me then Undyne then back at me. "I can't." He says.

I kick Undyne's legs but she keeps a strong hold on me and ignores my struggles.

"Yes you can! She'll be fine, I promise. Just fucking do it already!"

Sans has a baseball bat sized bone in his hands in a matter of seconds. He takes a deep breath and swings it towards my head.