45: Taken In and Thrown Out

Seconds turn to minutes and minutes turn to hours. The sun set and its started to drizzle. I didn't notice until a shiver went down my spine and I snapped out of thought.

"Frisk!" I hear someone call.

I look to the voice. Chara has her front door open. She closes it and runs up to me with an umbrella. "What are you doing out here?"

I look down as tears sting my eyes. I try to hold them back but fail.

"What's-" she places a hand on my shoulder and I hug her. "You're freezing! Come inside." She keeps her arm around me and leads me inside.

We get inside and I kick off my soaking wet shoes. Chara runs down a hallway and comes back with a towel. She wraps it around my shoulders and we both sit on the couch.

"Calm Frisk. Tell me what's up." She says.

I hold my hands up to start signing something but burry my face into them instead.

Chara rubs my back and shushes me.

"Sans was...was." I start but can't finish.

"You don't need to talk. Just calm down. I can read hands."

I nod. "Yes I do."

I take a few deep breaths and stop crying.

"What was Sans doing?" Chara asks.

"First he almost got us killed at a club, then he brought a girl named Amy home from said club, after that he was caught kissing her when I got home." I explain.

"What did Sans say about him kissing that bitch that I'm debating if I should brutally murder? No one messes with my Frisk and gets away with it."

"He was drunk. He didn't understand anything I was signing. He tried saying he was sorry but I was too upset to listen to him."

"I'm so sorry Frisk. You don't deserve this shit."

"I just don't understand why he would do this. Yes, I know he's drunk but why had he even taken the fist sip? Do you think this was Amy's plan? To get him drunk then..." I trail off as the thought fills my mind.

"Maybe." Chara says not wanting to lie to me. "How about you stay here for the night. I don't want you walking in this weather and you probably don't even want to think about Sans right now." She stands and leads me to an empty bedroom. She gives me clean clothes and lets me rest.

I lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. I can't sleep. Emotions are consuming me. Sadness, anger, confusion, hatred then back to sadness. I've been crying off and on for hours now. I fall asleep, or rather cry myself to sleep, after another hour or two of thinking.

I get home and the same slow music is playing. I quickly look up and see Sans and Amy holding each other in their arms. They look...happy.

"When's that little skank Frisk coming back?" Amy asks.

"Who cares. She'll get mad when she sees us and probably won't come back. We won't have to worry about her ever again." Sans answers.

She smiles and kisses him. "Blue?" She says once they pull apart.

He nods and waits for her question.

"Did you ever really love Frisk?" She asks.

"Pfft!" He says and starts laughing. "You know she's just a pain that won't fucking leave my house. You're my one and only Amy. I love you."

She smiles again. "What was I thinking? Amy pulls him closer until their foreheads are touching. "I love you too."

They kiss...and kiss...and kiss.