60: Three Years

3:24 P.M

Today marks the three year anniversary that the monsters have been on the surface. Three years...danm. It feels like just yesterday that Ethan broke the barrier. It only feels like a minute ago that we went on a huge trip together. It feels like it had only been a day but it's been three years.

In these three years a lot of shit happened. Probably about four to twelve hospital or lab trips from a variety of injuries, bad people, breakups. Blood was spilt and pain was had. It was very hectic but we all survived.

Well...everyone important survived. (Anthony and Sean deserved to die! I'm sorry!)

I haven't talked to anyone today. They've all been busy with getting a party set up that I still have no information on. All I was told is to be ready by five and stay up until sunrise.

Sans left this morning and it's past three now. He's going to be exhausted when he gets home.

I've been trying to get in touch with Ethan but he isn't answering his phone. Everyone wants him to come since he is the one who set them free. But he doesn't like a lot of attention so he might not come.

3:56 P.M

Sans teleports home and flops onto the couch.

'I'm guessing you've been,' I sign then decide to talk. "Fucking everywhere?"

He sighs and nods. "I should be helping more but I gave up and now I'm slacking."

'Get some rest. You have an hour.' I sign and stand up.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me basically on top of him and kisses me. "You're the best."

'I know!' I skip upstairs.

I quickly get dressed and take some pain medicine that Alphys gave me. It's been helping a lot with my voice. It's almost like there's no pain at all.

I walk downstairs and sit on the couch. Sans is fast asleep already. I leave him be.

4:58 P.M

*Knock Knock!*

Sans jumps awake and looks at the time. "Already?"

I stand, kiss his forehead and answer the door.

"Hey!" I say once I see Ethan standing on the other side. I hug him without warning. "It's been too long."

"I know. And you do know you don't have to talk just for me. I still feel bad about not learning to read hands." He says.

"It's fine, really. Come in." I say and close the door behind him.

Ethan looks over to the couch. Sans is laying back down.

"Hi Sans." He says.

Sans holds up two fingers in a lazy peace sign. Tonight is going to be a llooooonnggg night.

5:00 P.M

A stampede of footsteps are outside along with rapid banging, not knocking, BANGING coming from the door. I thank Chara for my broken ear drums and a sudden urge to slap her in the face.

I open the door and Chara almost punches me from "knocking" on the door.

"Did you have to bang on the door?" I ask.

"Yes." Chara answers and lets her, along with everyone else, inside.

I was never told that the party would be here but I kind of expected it.

8:06 P.M

Music has been playing nonstop and we've been soaking in the starlight from outside. A bonfire has been lit to brighten the night. I regret lighting it. Everyone except me has had at least one alcoholic drink and knowing Chara, she's going to do something stupid. So far she's been cool and if she isn't, Asriel has it under control but I'm still a little nervous.