6: Taking Action

When the sun sets, I listen for Ethan to drive away before I doze off.

I have no idea where Ant is but frankly, I really don't care. I don't want him anywhere near me.

I didn't hear Ethan come home but I know he's fine. He always has plans so he's most likely busy.

While I'm searching my laptop I get a text from Chara. "Update: My knife is still missing. I still have no clue who took it. And I'm still worried. Ugh FML."

"I'm sorry Chara. I'm sure it'll turn up soon." I text back.

"I need to find who took it or else I'm going to fucking explode!"

"Are you sure you didn't just loose it and Asriel so happened to open the window and didn't notice it was gone?"

I can tell that made her mad because it takes her a little to respond. "Why would I be lying about something like this? Asriel wasn't even home that day. He was with Alphys."

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to make you feel better."

"Well it's not working very well. I gotta go."

"TTYL."

I stay in my room for hours when I decide to call Sans. It's been a while since we've hung out and since no one is home, I might as well invite him over.

"What the fuck did Ant do to you this time?" He asks answering the phone.

"Hello to you too. I'm fine. I just thought you could come over for the day since no ones here."

"Sure. I'll be over in thirty. Pap wants to talk to me."

"Cool. I'll see you then." I say and hang up.

Over twenty minutes go by when I head to the kitchen. I grab a snack and sit on the counter, starring out the window.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" Ant asks. I didn't even hear him come home. Was he here the whole time? Maybe.

"What? A girl can't have friends?"

"That skeleton I presume?"

"He cares about me, unlike you."

He gets close to my face. "Monsters don't deserve to be on the surface. They're dangerous and just want to kill us all."

I flashback to what Ethan had told me on the car ride over here.

"I want you to be careful."

"What do you mean?"

"Some humans probably still don't particularly like the monsters being on the surface. I just want you to keep an eye out for yourself and your friends."

"So you're saying some humans want to...hurt the monster?"

"Maybe. They're just scared of them and fear can lead people to do some crazy shit. Just promise me you won't get into too much trouble."

"I...promise."

I freeze up at the thought that Sans was coming over in a few minutes.

"You scared Frisk? You scared I'm gonna, I don't know, frame Chara for Sans' death?" He says taking out Chara's knife. He's wearing a glove so his fingerprints won't get on the weapon.

"No. Please! Don't hurt him."

"Before I do that, I'm going to do this first." He puts the knife on the counter and pulls me closer into another one of his aggressive kisses.

Sans' POV
After Frisk hangs up I let Papyrus talk. It's a stupid lecture about keeping the house clean but he knows danm well I'm not listening to a word he's saying. Sorry Pap.

Twenty nine minutes roll by and I'm starring at the clock.

"AND THAT'S WHY YOU SH-" Papyrus tries to finish before I cut him off.

"Yeah that's great bro. Hey, I gotta go."

"SA-"

I teleport in front of Ant's door and knock.

No answer.

Frisk always has headphones on or loud music in general so I let myself in. I teleport to the other side of the door and peer into the kitchen.

Frisk has tears streaming down her face. Her eyes are screaming, Help-Me.

Ant has his hands everywhere where they shouldn't be.

I surround him in magic and throw him against the farthest wall from Frisk. She falls off the counter, crying and shivering. I want so bad to rush over to her but I need to take care of Ant first.

"Now we can do this two ways." I start. "I could kill you right here and now or I could beat the ever loving fuck out of you and send you to prison with your sins crawling on your back." My left eyes flames up as the other goes black.

"Not if I kill you first." Ant says and lunges at me with a knife held tightly in his hand.

I teleport to the side and pick him up with magic again. "Determined now are we?" I say and smack him into the floor.

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Well I would do that if you hadn't gotten on Frisk first. Now I think it's about time that I give you a bad one." I snap my fingers and four angry Gaster Blasters appear behind me. They shoot without me having to tell them anything. I leave him alive with third degree burns covering his body. He's definitely in pain. Then I get carried away and start throwing everything I have at him. One last time, I throw him against a wall and leave him sitting there in the most pain he's been in in his entire, pathetic life.

I rush over to Frisk's side.