58: Yet Another Fight

I stop crying but keep my arms tightly around Sans. I don't ever want to let go of him. He doesn't say anything after I calm down. Either he doesn't know what to say or has nothing to say. Or he's taking advantage of me being calm and not trying to kill him. I know that's what I'm doing.

"What do you wanna do?" Sans asks. "Keep-"

"Stand up, move back, be ready to call for Undyne." I say as I feel the anger or Determination running through me.

"Calm down. Don't let the DT take over. You're stronger than that."

I let go of him and hug myself in another ball. I take a few deep breath but it doesn't help. "I'm ok. Keep going." I say even though I'm not even close to ok.

He stays by my side but keeps as much distance as he can since we're on a small bed. "Um...I don't want you to keep living like this. It'd be better is Alph-"

I throw a punch towards him but he grabs my arm. I try again with my other arm. Same result.

"Stop. Fucking. Controlling me!" I yell and rip my hands from his grip.

He stands up and looks to the stairs for a second where Undyne and Alphys come down. Alphys keep as much distance as she can and stays on the stairs while Undyne goes straight for me trying to grab me. I kick her back and quickly get up. I tilt me head slightly, smile and wave at Sans. Maybe a goodbye wave? I don't know but I do know that this Determination really makes me act weird. Undyne swings the end of her spear towards my head and I just catch it out of my peripheral vision and duck under it.

"Don't!" Sans says and surrounds the spear in magic. He throws it into the wall so Undyne can't get to it.

"You bonehead!" She yells.

I half expected them to start arguing because of it but they know I'd probably try and hurt Alphys while they aren't looking so they both look at me and wait for me to make a move.

I giggle. "You guys are cute. If you had the chance," I say and look at Undyne. "You'd stick that spear right through my chest. But he keeps you from doing that." I look at Sans. "Why?" I walk closer to him and Undyne tries to stop me but Sans lets me go. "Why don't you want to hurt me? I'm hurting you and your friends but your still caught up in 'she's my girlfriend, I can't kill her'. Sure you can Sans. I've seen you murder someone. How hard was that? It's wasn't hard at all because you just pointed a finger and he was dead. I don't see why you can't do that to me too. Especially after I've tried to kill everyone in this room and if I had the chance I would go for everyone in this neighborhood-"

Sans grabs my wrist and spins me around. He holds a long bone loosely across my neck so I can still breath and talk. "Keep going like this and I won't hesitate to break you neck." He says.

I smile. "Sure you will. Face it Sans. You can't kill me."

He presses the bone closer to my neck.

"Why don't you just let go of me and hand me over to Undyne since you're to much of a baby to do it yourself."

He raises one end of the bone at an angle and my head slowly turns. He turn it straight again and does the same motion faster but stops just before my neck snaps.

"You're not scaring me, Sans."

"This is still the Frisk that we all know and love. If you were someone else, you'd be dead a while ago but your not 'cause you're still Frisk and we know that you'd never hurt anyone. This is the Determination talking. So how about you shut the fuck up before I change my mind." He says and pushes me away.

Undyne takes this as an opportunity and pushes me down on the bed. She holds her fist back to knock me out again but Sans grabs her hand with his magic and throws Undyne towards the stairs where Alphys is. She didn't bang into anything, Sans is better than to hurt her like that because he knows she can beat the fuck out of him.

I stand up and throw another punch towards Sans. He spins me around again and holds his arm over my neck and presses his thumb into one of my pressure points. My body goes numb and Sans lowers me to the floor.

"How'd you do that?" Undyne asks and walks closer to us.

Sans shrugs. "I have no clue. I didn't expect it to work."

I try and pull myself into a sitting position but fail from being so weak. Sans puts an arm around me to tell me I'm ok, I guess.

"I-I'm guessing that y-you want t-to fix her, huh?" Alphys asks.

"We really have no choice. We have to try and fix her." Sans replies.

"I-I'll get o-on that now." Alphys walks away.

Sans picks me up and sets me down on the bed. I continue holding onto his shirt. He sits on the bed next to me. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"There's no way in Hell that I'm leaving this room. You have no fucking clue how scary it is to here someone screaming in a goddanm basement." Undyne says and pulls up a chair. "We might need to tie her up again."

I tighten my grip on Sans' shirt and squeeze my eyes shut telling them Hell-No!

He rubs my arm. "Only if we absolutely have to."

"She's fine now but we all know that she's gonna snap again. If she attacks again I'm knocking her out and tying her up. I don't need her hurting anyone."

I open my eyes and hug Sans closer.

"We'll see what happens." He says.

"I'm gonna go help Alph. I swear if she does anything while in gon-" Undyne says and stands up.

"She won't."

"She better not." Undyne walks away.

I start gaining my strength back and sit up straighter. I look at Sans with misty eyes. Living like this is the worse. He puts a hand on my cheek and kisses me.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right?" He asks.

I nod.

"I'd never let anything bad happen to you either. You're gonna live. I know you will."

I nod again trying to stay positive and, of course, calm.

I keep my arms around Sans and close my eyes.