17: I Hate You, Chara!

I wake up and see Sans still next to me, scrolling on his phone. I roll over and hug him.

"I'm surprised you're awake." He say.

"I'm surprised you're awake lazy bones." I say then smile.

"Undyne's being weird about this thing she need help with. She doesn't want anyone to know and wouldn't even tell me. I gotta go in a few."

I hug him tighter. "Why so soon?"

"Not now. I still got a few." He says and kisses my head.

We stay talking for a while when his phone starts blowing up. It's Undyne.

"I'll see you later I guess." I say.

"Yeah. Later babe." He says and teleports away.

I blush as I think about what he jut called me. We never really gave me a name like that but I like it.

After getting dressed I sit on the couch downstairs.

*Ding!*

I look at my phone and see a text from Chara that reads, "I got tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert. Wanna come with me tonight?"

"Totally! Sounds like fun." I text back.

"You can come now so we can just hang out."

"I'll be there."

I lock the front door after I leave and make my journey to Chara's place.

Chara drags me inside and we spend the day in her room watching anime and stupid YouTube videos. Asriel is home but not feeling to well. Chara keeps checking up on him and he just looks tired and weak. He's definitely sick.

"Where are you? Are you safe?" Sans texts me after hours of being at Chara's house.

Chara looks at my phone. "Aww! He really does care about you."

I smile. He's the best boyfriend a girl can ask for.

Chara snatches my phone from my hands.

"Hey! Give that back! Don't you dare say something stupid to him!" I yell and try and grab my phone from her.

She keeps it at a good distance. "Hmm. What should I say?"

"Chara just give me my phone!"

She smirks as an idea pops into her head. "Oh I'm fine Sans." She types and reads the words aloud. "I'm just at Chara's place, don't worry about me. I can't wait to come home though. I've missed you ssooo much. I NEED to get in bed with you as soon as I walk through the door. And send."

"You didn't!"

She did.

Chara bursts out laughing, still clutching my phone.

"Uh. Are you feeling ok Frisk?" Sans texts back.

"I'm perfectly fine." Chara types while still laughing. "I just wanna-"

"Don't finish that sentence Chara!"

"Bone." She finishes.

"Chara! I hate you so much!"

"XD. Ok. Did Chara take your phone or what?" Sans sends.

"No way daddy." Chara sends back.

I sit back on her bed completely defeated. I'm just going to let her do what she wants. Whatever makes her happy.

Sans doesn't reply.

"Look what you did!" I say. "He's probably worried about my mental state now! You just got me a one way ticket to the nut house. Thanks Chara."

Chara laughs and sits next to me.

"Should I be concerned?" Sans texts.

"Not at all. Are you down to get down or what?" Chara texts.

"Please kill me now." I say and flop onto the bed with my hands over my face.

"I...yeah. We'll talk when you get home." I can almost hear the confusion he's in right now.

"Great daddy. I'll be ready." Chara says and bursts out laughing again.

"Frisk I didn't mean THAT. Just...we'll talk later." Sans sends.

I curl into a ball and burry my face in my knees. I just want to die.

"Sorry Frisk. I saw an opportunity that I couldn't pass up. This is why you never EVER bring a phone around me."

I start to laugh but chock it down. "I hate you!" I say with a smile that I can't hold back.

"I hate you too. Now leh go. It's gonna take us a while to get there." She says and drags me to her car. She starts the car and we drive off.

A/N
Yes. Fall Out Boy. Don't judge me and my emo, alternative music! (Get used to it because there's not going to be any pop songs mentioned in this. All alternative. Enjoy!)

Thanks for reading!