41: Triggered

Sans teleports us outside of what looks like an old rundown bar. But it's not abandoned. Loud music is playing inside. It doesn't sound like a lot of people are inside but the music is too loud to tell.

"Don't be scared. You're safe." Sans grabs the door handle and looks back at me. "You ready?"

I take a deep breath then nod.

Sans opens the door.

Colored lights dance around the room to the point where I might have a seizure. The music is so loud that I can't even hear myself think. People are crowed in the bar with no space in between anyone. I regret all of my decisions up until this point. I just want to go home.

A blonde haired girl with deep blue eyes comes running up to us. She's wearing a hot pink cropped top and jean shorts. Her heels make her even taller than she already is. "Where the hell have you been?" She screams over the music.

"Don't worry about it." Sans answers and follows the girl.

We make it to a long hallway and the music gets faint. My ears are ringing and my head feels like it might implode.

"Who's she?" The girl asks looking at me.

"Don't worry about it." Sans answers.

"He's not gonna be to happy that she's here. You know how he feels about new people."

"I know."

"Just lookin' out for ya, Blue."

"I know."

The blonde girl opens a door.

I grab Sans' shoulder before he walks in. 'Who is she? What is this place?'

"That's Aim. This is just somewhere I like to go to...chill, relax." He says and walks into the room.

Inside there's a huge black desk with a big guy with his feet up on the desk, smoking a cigar sitting in a huge black leather chair. Behind him stand what look like two guards both holding rifles. Aim is leaning against the side wall with her arms crossed.

The guards point their guns at me.

"Whoa! There's no need for that." Sans says and steps in front of me.

The dark skinned, huge guy behind the desk gestures for them to put their guns down. They do as they were told.

He stands and gets close to my face. "You armed?" Is the first thing he asks.

"No." Sans answers for me.

He shoots Sans and dirty look. "The girl can answer for herself."

"No, she can't."

He takes a step towards Sans.

"Hey!" Aim yells. "Cool it."

The guy looks back at me. I'm assuming he's the boss around here. "Who are you?"

"She's not a cop or from the FBI or some shit like that. Just lay off her would ya?" Sans says.

Aim places a hand on Sans shoulder. He looks at her and looks back at me.

"Why are you here?" The boss asks.

"I just brought her along for the ride." Sans butts in again.

"No one asked you. Now I think you should shut the fuck up before I have someone do it for you." The boss walks close to Sans.

Sans opens his mouth but stops himself.

"That's what I thought." The boss looks back at me. "Tell me, can you talk?"