22: Kidnapped

I wake up with a throbbing headache. I can barely move. My ankles are tied together and my hands are tied to some sort of pole. The room I'm in is dark and damp. It's a square room that's pretty big.

"Frisk! Hey!"

I turn to the voice and see Ethan tied the same way I am. He has a black eye and bruises all over his arms.

"Ethan?! What happened to you?!" I know exactly what happened to him. Ant's twin got to him.

Light footsteps and creaks come from the stairs.

"How are you three feeling this morning?" Ant's twin asks and stands in front of us.

Three? But it's just-

"What the fuck did you do to everyone?"

I turn to the other side of me and see Chara tied up just like Ethan and me.

"I'm assuming you're asking about the goat." "Ant" says.

"Sean!" Ethan yells. "Let. Us. Go!"

"Or what?" Sean (I'm just guessing) says.

Ethan just looks at him.

Sean kneels down to his level. "You're not gonna do shit to me, Ethan." Sean punches Ethan in his chest and stands back up.

Chara eyes turn red. Literally. What used to be milk chocolate brown eyes are now blood red. "What did you do to them?"

"Most of them are tied up. Some are chained up. One is dead and one escaped. But he won't find you."

"Who did you fucking kill?!" Chara yells.

"Your little boyfriend I'm assuming." Sean answers.

Her eyes go back to normal and her face looses all color.

"I'm sorry but he was to much of a hassle. I just did what I was already going to do."

A few tears fall from Chara's face and she hangs her head.

"Let them go." Ethan says. He's pushing out the words like he's having trouble talking. Sean knocked the wind out of him.

"No." Sean starts walking back upstairs.

Chara starts giggling.

Ethan and I look at each other with confusion in our eyes.

Chara's giggle turns into a chuckle, then a full on maniacal laugh.

Sean kneels down in front of her. "What's so funny?"

She looks up and her eyes are red again. Her tears are no longer clear. They're black! She has a creepy smile on her face.

"That's cute. You're-" Sean tries to say.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Chara screams. "I'LL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB! DON'T FUCKING TEST ME BITCH! I'LL SLIT YOUR FUCKING THROAT AND YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HIT YOU!"

Sean ignores her and walks upstairs.

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE SHITHEAD! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! YOU BETTER WISH YOU KILL ME BEFORE YOU UNTIE ME OR ELSE-"

"Chara!" I cut her off.

She takes a few deep breaths and her eyes go back to normal. She wipes her black tears on her shirt. "Sorry. That's happens when I get that mad. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Just calm down." Ethan says. "If you talk back he's only going to hurt you more."

"Until he kills us like he did to Asriel." Chara says.

"He might've been just saying that to weaken us with emotion. Don't listen to him." I say.

Chara shakes her head and looks down.

I take a few breaths to stop myself from crying for Chara. It doesn't help too much.

"I-I can't live without him-" Chara starts.

"Stop Chara! He's fine. He has to be." I stop her.

No one says anything for a while.

"I love you guys." Chara says.

Ethan and I look at each other. "We love you too Chara." I say.