The Day Their Secret Got Out

Big Time Rush crowds around Jenna as they enter Rocque Records, trying to make sure the girl is unseen by paparazzi. They don't see any around, but those sneaky photographers can hide. Before they left Jenna's house this morning, James warned them that he doesn't want the paparazzi to see Jenna. Kendall, Carlos, and Logan agreed, saying that James was right in wanting to protect Jenna's privacy. She doesn't care about being famous, so she deserves to continue her normal life, even though she's dating James.

"Dogs, where have you been?" Gustavo yells. "You're ten minutes late!"

"We were picking Jenna up." Kendall answers as all four boys step aside, revealing James's new girlfriend. Gustavo and Kelly look at her carefully. While Kelly gives her a friendly smile, Gustavo gets closer and looks her in the eyes. Her smile fades and she glances at James from the corner of her eye. The music producer is really starting to creep her out with his threatening stare. He's start to scare her. James told her that Gustavo Rocque has mental issues (Those were his words only. No one else has diagnosed Gustavo with "mental issues") and she's starting to question whether or not the man should get checked out.

"Who is she?" He asks them.

"My girlfriend." James says, wrapping his arm around Jenna's waist.

"Of course she is." Gustavo says. "NOW GET YOUR BUTTS INTO THE STUDIO!"

When the guys are in the recording booth, Jenna takes a seat next to Kelly.

James puts his headphones on and flashes Jenna a smile. They've been together for a week. They didn't get to spend a whole lot of time together, though. Jenna has had a lot of homework this week, so they weren't able to go out, but they make sure to call each other. And even though it was a school night, James called her last night and they talked for a whole hour. It was one in the morning when they finally hung up. At first, Jenna was kind of snappy because he woke her up, but all it took was a few jokes to cheer her up.

"You're recording Love Me Love Me today." Kelly says into the microphone.

After the song is recorded, the guys are given a ten minute break. The band and Jenna are going to have lunch in the lobby. James made some of those peanut butter and jelly sandwiches that he made for his and Jenna's first date, since she seemed to really enjoy them. Secretly, he hopes that she'll make some of that spaghetti that she mentioned.

Kendall, Carlos, and Logan watch as James kisses Jenna's temple. They didn't think he could become so obsessed with one girl in only two weeks. Sure, Jenna is pretty and sweet, but it seems like James sees something really special about her. They all like Jenna and think she's really cool, but she's rather shy. She's not the kind of girl that they are use to seeing James date. Of course, they should probably be happy that he found a decent girl this time. Rachel and Annie are probably the only girls he has dated that didn't annoy him. The others were either clingy, whiny, or mean. Jenna seems really sweet.

"Why does Gustavo look so angry all the time?" Jenna asks as they sit on the floor.

"We don't know." Logan says. "Kelly doesn't even know."

"He's just naturally insane." Kendall adds.

"Okaaay." Jenna says in a sing song voice, accepting a sandwich from James.

"You know he originally wanted to take Kendall only?" Carlos tells her. James glares at him, remembering when Gustavo rejected him. It took Kendall giving the man an ultimatum (Take all four of them or get absolutely nothing) for James's dream to finally come true. He really likes being in a band with his best friends even more than he would like being a solo artist. It's nice to share his dream with someone else, even though that wasn't how he originally planned it. He doesn't mind this change in plans at all.