Chapter 19: The Day Jenna Moved Into Her Dorm

Moving is a lot of hard work, but it's a lot easier when you have friends and family to help you. Jenna has her parents, sister, the guys, and her boyfriend to help her. It's a good thing, considering that Lacey decided to bring her huge TV from home. Instead of using a TV stand, it just has to be attached to the wall, so it takes up a little less room. But still! Jenna insisted that they should just buy a smaller TV, but Lacey said that idea was "too boring." She also brough her stereo, which Kendall and Carlos are struggling to carry into the building. Jenna's load is a little less difficult. She brought her clothes, proper hygiene items, her favorite stuffed animals (Her panda and the piggy that the guys gave her), a picture of James, her portable CD player, and a few of her favorite CD's (Including BTR.) Lacey plans on turning their dorm into the ultimate lounge.

"Couldn't you go help them?" She asks Lacey, watching Kendall and Carlos struggle with the stereo.

"Jenna, Kendall Knight and Carlos Garcia are carrying my TV." Lacey says, throwing her arm around Jenna's shoulders. Jenna sees some traces of dust on her friend's grey UCLA hoodie and her jeans. They've been carrying stuff into the dorm all day and once they've got everything, they've gotta arrange it like they want it. Hopefully, they'll be able to concentrate. Jenna's mom has been an emotional wreck all day because she's going to "miss her baby so much." She's just glad that they're trusting her to live on her own. Of course, her dad is a lot concerned about it, but he's trusting her. When James was telling her how he's going to visit whenever he can, the man gave him one of "You better watch it" looks.

"My baby is a college girl now." James says, wrapping his arms around Jenna. He places a big kiss on her cheek and hugs her tightly. "Hey, come with me."

"Is this gonna take too long?" Jenna asks as James leads her away. They walk to the large fountain not too far away from the dorms. Jenna isn't too sure about what James is about to do or say, but she's sure that she'll be happy and/or amused by whatever it is. She smiles when he takes her hands in his, kissing her softly and stroking her cheek.

"You know, we'll be celebrating seven months together in a few more weeks." He whispers, resting his forehead against hers. "Before you say anything, just let me finish. I love you, I want to be with you, and I hope that you feel the same way about me. Someday, I want to marry you and I want us to have a family together. You're everything that I could want in a girl and I want to keep you around for a very long time."

"And you will." Jenna says, touching his cheek.

"But I wanna make it official." James says, taking something out of his jeans pocket. Jenna's eyes widen in shock as he gets down on one knee, holding a beautiful ring. It's silver with two intertwining hearts and their names on each side. Her eyes fill with tears as he grabs her right hand, kissing it. "Jenna Elizabeth Harper, will you marry me someday?"

"Yes." Jenna says tearfully. She struggles to not start crying as he slips the promise ring onto her right ring finger. As soon as he's standing up, she pulls him into a passionate kiss, laughing as he pulls her into a hug. She squeezes his waist as tight as she can, closing her eyes. Maybe they'll be able to sneak in a little cuddling later. Well, she hopes. He just gave her a promise ring and she's oozing happy right now. Her parents might get a little antsy about it, but she doesn't want to worry about it.

"Okay, let's finish getting you moved in." James chuckles, hugging her shoulders as they walk back to the dorm building. They walk up the steps and push the front door open, walking inside. They use the elevator to get to the second floor and they turn right, walking until the reach the last dorm on the right side of the hallway. It's crowded with Lacey and Jenna's stuff, but it's a pretty decent size. Two single beds parallel to each other, a desk between the head on the beds (In front of the window), and a desk at the end of the Lacey's bed (On the left of the room.) There's also a bathroom and a kitchen.