Chapter 49: The First Day Of Their Honeymoon

Jenna sighs softly as she opens her eyes, squinting at the sunlight shining through the window. Her mind is a bit hazy at first, due to her exhaustion. Slowly, she becomes more alert. She sits up and looks at her sleeping husband, smiling softly. She plays with his hair, giggling as he mumbles in his sleep. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. It's adorable. James is just adorable in general. He even has a small smile on his face as Jenna messes with his hair, although he doesn't actually wake up. She decides to let him sleep for a while longer, getting out of bed. She walks onto the balcony, which overlooks the city of Los Angeles. She admires her wedding ring, her smile widening. She's only been married since yesterday, but she has already decided that she loves marriage.

After staying on the balcony for a few minutes, she decides to wake James up. She walks over to the bed and sits down, kissing his cheek. When he doesn't wake up, she kisses him on the lips. She pulls away and watches as he starts to stir. She strokes his cheek and gives him a smile as his eyes open. He grins at her and touches her cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says tiredly.

"Good morning, handsome." Jenna says, straddling his waist. She rubs his shoulders and kisses him softly, laughing when he rests one hand on the small of her back. After a few moments of making out, she gets off James and grabs his hand, pulling him up. He stands up and wraps his arms around her waist, kissing her passionately. She squeaks quietly, smiling as he kisses her cheek.

"Hey, the plane leaves at ten." She tells him. "And it's eight thirty."

"Gosh, we need to get ready." James says, yawning as he grabs some clothes from his suitcase. He settles on jeans, a grey T shirt, and a white hoodie, walking to the bathroom. He closes the door behind him, while Jenna stays in the room and gets dressed. She puts on her favorite skinny jeans and a black/red checkered button up Abbey Dawn shirt. While she waits for James, she checks her text messages. She has gotten five text messages from Lacey, either complaining about how bored she is or asking how Jenna and her new husband are doing. She has two text messages from her mom, one telling her that her favorite stuffed panda is in her gym bag (Thanks, mom) and another telling her to have fun.

"Babe, I'm gonna get a luggage cart." James says as he waks to the door.

"Kay." Jenna smiles, falling onto her back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts." The pilot says over the intercomb.

James is still sleepy, so he fastened his seatbelt when they first got on the plane, so he could go back to sleep without any interruptions. He's having a little trouble getting back to sleep, though. The rush from the wedding combined with the excitement from the honeymoon has completely destroyed his ability to fall into a peaceful and relaxing slumber. So he's just sitting in his first class seat with his eyes barely open, looking out the window. It's a good thing that these seats are really comfortable. If he can't sleep, he can at least have a comfy seat to enjoy.

He closes his eyes as Jenna strokes his cheek. He sighs in content, but his eyes snap open as the plane starts to take off. He looks out the window and watches as the plane speeds down the runaway. Soon enough, they are off the ground. Once the take off is over, he goes back to his attempts at falling asleep. He rests his head on Jenna's shoulder, closing his eyes once again.

"All the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves likes Jagger." Jenna sings softly. James can barely hear the pop tune blasting through Jenna's earphones. He smiles softly and snuggles against her.

"Babe, you're gonna get that song stuck in my head." He chuckles. He frowns as she turns her iPod off and puts it in her gym bag.

"Too bad." She giggles, kissing him. "Come with me."