Chapter 28: The Day The Tour Began

It has been a really long and exhausting flight. They are hovering over Berlin at the moment, but almost all of the passengers are asleep. Jenna is laying with her head in James's lap. She looks up at her boyfriend, who is still asleep. She's glad that he's sleeping now because as soon as they've dropped their luggage off at the hotel, they're going straight to the venue. She doesn't want him to be so exhausted that he can't perform. After all, they did leave the Palm Woods at five in the morning. Anyone would be tired after waking up that early.

She sits up and rests her head on his shoulder, listening to his soft breathing. She's so excited to watch the guys perform. She knows that they're gonna be amazing. She has seen what they can do. Besides, they've worked so hard to prepare for this tour. As much as Gustavo made them rehearse, they should do pretty well. Jenna is still worried about how hard Gustavo can be on them, but there's a part of her that knows that he only wants them to be successful. Kelly has even said that while it seems like Gustavo is a jerk to them, he really believes in them and wants to see them do well. Jenna understands that, but it's hard to listen when she sees the man yelling at the guys on a regular basis.

"We will be landing in Berlin shortly." The pilot says over the intercomb. This wakes pretty much everyone up and tired protests are heard. They were all having such a nice nap and do not feel like being forced to get up. Jenna smiles as James wakes up, kissing his cheek. She has to hold back an "aww" as he yawns, smiling at how cute he looks.

"Hi, baby." She says, kissing him. "Sleep well?"

"Mmm." James groans. "Yeah."

"We're about to land." Jenna tells him, stroking his cheek.

James groans again. He was really enjoying that nap and he's not gonna have a chance to finish it. According to Gustavo, they're gonna take their luggage to the hotel, then go to the venue. Oh, how fantastic. It's twelve thirty and the show is at six. They have, like, six and a half hours to go. Therefore, James doesn't understand why they couldn't have a couple hours to rest and relax. They could all use some, especially after all the hard work they've done. He wants to go to sleep for at least two hours, but Gustavo wants them to be at the venue early.

"Hey, you're gonna be great tonight." Jenna says, giving him a hug. James smiles softly as he leans into the hug. At least he has Jenna to cheer him up. Anytime he gets tired and cranky, she's happy to comfort him with a hug or shoulder rub. He might need the shoulder rub before he goes onstage. He's not nervous or anything, but he would love to get one of those massages before he performs.

"It's way too early!" Jennifer complains.

"It's twelve thirty, genius!" Mercedes snaps.

"Stupid time difference." Jennifer says bitterly. "It seems way earlier than that."

Jenna yawns softly, smiling when James kisses her forehead. It would be nice if they could stay at the hotel for a while, but they can't. Jenna's just trying to look at the positive side. She's really excited to see the guys perform. And she's eager to see what goes on before a concert, since she's never been backstage before. It's gonna be a great show. She can feel it.

"Hey, we're landing!" Carlos says, looking out the window.

They go farther down until they land on the runway, moving until they finally come to a stop. They grab their suitcases and other luggage, walking out of the jet. They walk down the ramp that leads them into the airport. When they enter the building, they see German paparazzi standing by the front entrance. Wow, even foreign countries have paparazzi. They hope that these guys aren't as crazy as Los Angeles 've seen paparazzi do crazy stuff to get a celebrities picture, but they're hoping that these photographers might be a little more respectful.