WARNING: Very angsty ending (Be prepared!)

Jenna takes slowly deep breaths. It's two thirty in the morning and she's pretty sure that she's in labor. She's having contractions that are, like, five minutes apart and she's really freaking out. She feels bad that she has to wake James up, though. He and the guys were at Rocque Records all day, so he's tired. But she's certain that he won't mind getting up when she tells him that their daughter is coming. They've been looking forward to this day for weeks. They've been really...OH MY GOD, THIS HURTS!

"Jay, wake up!" She says in a panicked voice, shaking him awake. James mumbles as he wakes up, becoming alert when Jenna slaps his arm. He looks at her with confusion, then looks at her position. She's sitting up in bed, clutching her stomach and breathing deeply. She doesn't even have to say anything for James to know what's going on. After all, she is six days past her due date.

"The baby is coming." Jenna gasps, whimpering as another contraction hits. James stumbles out of bed, frantically searching for the overnight back. He groans when he realizes that he left it in the living room. He rushes into the living room, grabs the bag off the couch, and rushes back to their room. Jenna is doubles over in pain as another contraction hits.

"Hey, we're gonna get you to the hospital, okay?" He whispers, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah." Jenna says in a strained voice. She sits on the edge of the bed and throws her arm over James's shoulders, allowing him to help her into a sitting position. They begin walking out of the room. James is partly scared of the pain that Jenna is in, but mostly excited because their little princess is on her way. In a few hours, Kenzie will be here. They're gonna be parents.

"Jay, it really hurts!" Jenna cries as they leave the apartment. She breathes deeply, since her mom advised her to breathe through the pain. For the past two weeks, her mom has been giving her childbirth advice. She told Jenna to breathe through the pain and try to stay calm. Well, she's finding it pretty hard to stay calm. She's trying, but it's not easy.

"You're gonna be fine." James says gently as they enter the elevator.

"Shut up." Jenna mutters, holding her stomach. She breathes in and out, trying to get through the pain. It's so hard, though. She just wants this to be over with, so she can forget about the pain and enjoy her beautiful baby girl. She doesn't want this pain. She wants Kenzie. Right now, she just wants to see her beautiful little princess.

Four minutes later, they are getting into the Big Time Rush mobile.

"HURRY UP!" She screams as James gets into the drivers seat. Yes, she feels bad for yelling at James, but she feels like her emotions are out of control. She wants to be in that delivery room, having their daughter. James isn't really helping by being so slow! Jenna wants to cry because the pain is so bad. In fact, she's already in tears. She tries breathing, but it doesn't make labor any easier.

"My wife is in labor!" James says as he rushes to the front desk. He's freaking out! Jenna yelled at him for most of the trip. He knows why, but he's still freaking out. He's gonna become a father tonight and he's kind of scared. What is he gonna do once Kenzie is here? What if she hates him? Seriously, what if she's one of those babies that starts screaming everytime her daddy holds her? There's a lot to be worried about, but his worst fear is probably that Kenzie will hate him. There's also the fact that he doesn't know much about raising a child.

Next thing he knows, Jenna is being helped into a wheelchair. A nurse pushes her down the hallway and into an elevator, gently reassuring her that she's gonna be fine. Looking at his wife's face, James can tell that she's getting annoyed. He reaches for her hand and gives it a gentle squeeze, squeaking when she gives him a bone crushing squeeze. This is gonna be painful for both of them, isn't it? Jenna's the one in labor, but James is gonna be stuck getting screamed at and getting his hand crushed. Once it's all over, he's probably gonna need a cast.