Chapter 29: The Night James Showed His Insecurity

It's been two weeks since the tour started. Now they're in Venice, Italy. Before the show, James took Jenna out to some restaurant and she got to have some pizza in the country where it originated. It was a really good pizza, so she bought an extra slice to have later. While the guys were performing, she stayed in the dressing room, enjoying her delicious pizza. After she finished it, she went to watch her boys. They performed a really great show tonight and the Italian fans loved them. She even sat in on their meet and greet, where one of BTR's male fans told her that she was pretty. She couldn't help blushing at the comment, even though she could tell that James didn't appreciate that guy flirting with his girlfriend.

"Are you still mad?" Jenna asks him. They're relaxing on James's bed with a plate of cheese and crackers. She could tell that he was upset about the "cute italian guy" thing, so she thought that she would cheer him up with some yummy snacks and a movie. She keeps telling him that no one will ever steal her away from him, but he still seems a little bothered by it.

"Yes, I am." James mumbles.

"Hey, look at me." Jenna says as she crawls onto his lap, lifting his head so he's looking at her. Her thumb rubs his cheek and jawline. He's got that puppy dog look at his face, which suceeds in tugging at Jenna's heartstrings. This boy needs reassurance that he's the only guy for her. While she has seen a lot of attractive guys in the past two weeks, James is always going to be her special guy.

"I love you." She says, kissing him.

"I'll bet you do." James says sarcastically. Jenna giggles and kisses his cheek, laughing harder when James whines. He's just like a little kid sometimes. She loves him, though. He's never boring. The only flaw he has is that he's too jealous. There's also the occasional tendency to be kind of conceited, but Jenna doesn't see that side of him very often. But it seems like his jealousy comes out quite a bit.

"Come on." She urges. "Smile."

All she gets is a fake grin. She rolls her eyes and wraps her arms around his neck, giving him a passionate kiss. She smiles into the kiss as James wraps one arm around her waist. She rubs his shoulder, taking a deep breath as she pulls away from him. She giggles as he crosses his arms, looking at his face for a moment. His eyebrows are raised and he's trying to hold back a smile, so he must be ready to let it go. He knows that she would never ditch him for anyone else, so he has no reason to feel insecure.

"He called me pretty." She tells him. "That's all."

"But you blushed." James mumbles.

"It was involuntary!" Jenna whines.

"You're cute when you get all whiny like that." James smiles, hugging her waist. Jenna laughs as she returns the hug, relieved that he's no longer mad at her. He wasn't ever that mad in the first place, but he was a little irritated. She can understand why. She wouldn't be happy to see a bunch of girls flirting with him. That means that they care about each other. They don't want to lose each other to other people.

"Now that you're no longer mad at me, I want to ask you something." She says, feeding him a cracker topped with cheese. "If we ever have kids someday, what would you want to name them?"

"Um, well, I haven't really thought about it." James shrugs.

"I like Christopher Landon for a boy and Mackenzie Marie for a girl." Jenna tells him.

"Those are cute names." James smiles, kissing her cheek.

It probably seems weird that they're talking about kids, right? Well, they feel totally comfortable with it. They don't plan on having kids until they're a little older, but they talk about it all the time. They've been together long enough to feel comfortable talking about marriage and kids. James is totally on board and Jenna said that she looks forward to becoming a mommy someday. James likes kids, so whenever they decide to have one of their own, he'll be really excited about it. Some people doubt that he would make a very good husband and father, but he and Jenna both disagree.