Chapter 16: The Night Of The Pop Tiger Awards

"You look so handsome." Jenna says, straightening James's tie out. He's wearing jeans, a white T shirt, tie, and a black blazer. He looks gorgeous, so Jenna wanted to look equally amazing. So Kelly got her a purple Max Azria silk evening gown and Gustavo paid for a professional stylist to completely make her over. Now she looks as glamorous as the other celebrities on the red carpet. Well, she wouldn't call herself a celebrity, but she is the girlfriend of James Diamond. Therefore, people will be paying as much attention to her as they will be paying to anyone else. She's got her hair in a curly low bun. Her make up isn't too extreme, just clear lipgloss, light pink blush, black eyeliner and mascara, light purple eyeshadow, and a little bit of silver glitter on the edges of her eyelids.

"Remember who you're talking to." James smirks. "Of course I do."

"Shut up." Jenna laughs, kissing him. James chuckles and wraps his arm around her waist, placing a light kiss on her cheek. They walk to the living room and find the other guys waiting with their girls.

"Kelly just texted me and said that the limo is here." Kendall says, looking at his cell phone.

Jenna takes a deep breath as she follows them out the door. Okay, she and Jo spent a lot of time yesterday discussing red carpet etiquette. Jo told her to smile and showed her a few poses. As for talking to the press, Jo advised her to be super friendly. When they ask who she is wearing, she must remember the name of the designer. So if the reporter asks "Who are you wearing?," she'll say "This is Max Azria." She feels ready for this, yet she's so nervous. A few months ago, her biggest concert was applying for college. Now she's about to walk the red carpet.

"Remember the advice I gave you and you'll be fine." Jo tells her. Jenna nods and clutches James's hand, hoping that she's not sweating. She couldn't stand to embarrass herself like that. The media is barely getting over the prom incident and they would go crazy if she had any "OMG moments" on the red carpet. Prom was bad enough, but embarrassing herself at an awards show would be even worse.

"And Carlos, don't flirt with the reporter." Stephanie warns.

"When have I ever done that?" Carlos asks her.

"When we were at the Teen Choice Awards!" Stephanie responds. "The woman was about twenty four or twenty five years old! She was tall, blonde, and you apparently thought she was pretty hot. I hope the reporters tonight will be old ladies in their forties and fifties, maybe thirties but I don't really know. But seriously, don't flirt with anyone. If you see Selena Gomez, don't flirt with her either. She's dating Justin Bieber and I don't think he'll appreciate if you start hitting on his girl."

"I'm not gonna flirt with anyone." Carlos says, wrapping his arm around her.

"Don't let him talk to Demi Lovato either." Logan mentions, yelping when Carlos punches his arm.

"Guys, no fighting." Camille says, her arm linked with Logan's.

"How could you possibly tell me not to talk to her?" Carlos says in disbelief. "I mean, have you seen that girl lately?"

"CARLOS!" They all say in unison.

"Jenna, remember to stay relaxed." Kelly says. "It's no big deal. You just stay with the guys, smile, and answer questions. If they ask anything you're uncomfortable with, just look at the guys and they'll help you out. Really, do not let yourself get nervous. When people get nervous, that can cause them to make mistakes that they wouldn't make if they were calm."

"Got it." Jenna says calmly, looking out the tinted window. As they get closer to the venue, the noise level increases. The cheers of excited fans and the crowds of paparazzi are getting louder and Jenna has to plug her hears just so the noise doesn't give her a headache. She has never been anywhere this loud before and she hopes that it doesn't damage her hearing. It's gonna be hard to answer questions if she can barely hear them. But like Kelly said, she needs to stay relaxed. If she doesn't, she'll be more likely to screw this up.