Chapter 43: A Day Of Paparazzi And Wedding Plans

"James, stand behind the beautiful bride to be and put your arms around her waist!" Marcos Del Posey, their photographer, exclaims. "And kiss her cheek!"

James does as he is told, giving Jenna a tight squeeze and kissing her right cheek, while Marcos snaps away. They're taking their official engagement photos at the beach, the beautiful ocean in the background. It's gonna look great on the wedding program. They're also gonna have a table with the guest book and a few framed photos. When the guest enter the reception area, they can sign their name on the guest book. James and Jenna plan on sending out Thank You cards after the wedding, so they need to know everyone that came to the wedding.

"Beautiful!" Marcos says proudly, wildly snapping pictures of the couple. Then he stops for a moment and looks at the pictures on his digital camera. Jenna turns her head so she can see James, smiling at him. He kisses her on the lips, jumping when he sees a camera flash. Marcos must have taken a picture of the kiss. At least it'll be natural and real, rather than posed.

"You need to cut your hair." Jenna tells him, playing with his hair.

"It's still short!" James laughs, kissing her nose.

"But it's getting shaggy." Jenna says, pushing his bangs away from his forehead. With every affectionate moment between them, Marcos snaps a picture. They laugh, amused by his enthusiasm. He also directed the music video for "The City Is Ours." Since then, he has started directing videos for other performers. Before he directed the Big Time Rush video, he was just a photographer for magazines, but the video really helped his career. After looking at other possible photographers, James and Jenna finally decided on Marcos.

"I love you." Jenna giggles, kissing his cheek.

"Marcos, did you get all the shots we need?" James asks, leading Jenna over to the photographer.

"Yes!" Marcos nods. "Would you like to look at them?"

"Sure." James says as he and Jenna look over the photographer's shoulder. Marcos shows them each photo and their smiles become happier with each one. One of their favorites is the one where James is sitting on the sand with his legs stretched out in front of him, while Jenna sits on his lap with her arms around his neck and her nose touching his. It gives the impression that they are about to kiss. All of the photos are very sweet and romantic.

"They're beautiful." Jenna says softly, smiling at the pictures.

"I'll have them printed out and sent to the Palm Woods." Marcos tells them.

"Thank you so much." Jenna says as James squeezes her hand. They wave at him, Jenna grabs her purse, and they walk back to the Big Time Rush mobile.

"It has been confirmed that Big Time Rush hottie James Diamond, and his girlfriend of three years, Jenna Harper, are engaged. Mercedes Griffin, daughter of Rocque Records CEO Arthur Griffin, announced the big news on her Scuttlebutter account. Her post said "I am excited to announce that my good friends James and Jenna are getting married! So happy for them!" You may be aware that Jenna has recently been spotted with diamond ring on her left finger, sparking the engagement rumors. Looks like there's gonna be a big time wedding!"

Kendall, Carlos, and Logan look at the TV screen in disbelief. James and Jenna wanted to announce their engagement themselves! They didn't want Griffin's spoiled daughter doing it for them. They even told Griffin, Mercedes, Gustavo, and Kelly that they didn't want anyone to know yet. Well, they definitely don't need to announce it now, because Mercedes decided to do it without their permission. What a little jerk! Oh, James and Jenna are gonna be so upset when they find out...

"Hey, Mercedes said that she wouldn't tell anyone!" Carlos says, pointing at the TV. They watch as the TV shows a close up of Jenna's engagement ring. The picture was taken during James and Jenna's recent day at the mall. They weren't there for wedding purposes. They just decided that they wanted to spend the day together and apparently there were paparazzi around. Why can't celebrities get a little privacy?