Chapter 7: The Day Jenna's Life Started Changing

James is beyond angry as he holds Jenna in his arms. Their relationship was suppose to be a secret! James should have known not to take Jenna to work with him. She would be a lot safer if she just visited him at the Palm Woods. He thought it would be a great idea for him to bring her to Rocque Records, but they're famous now and people are obviously going to pay more attention to him. They're barely becoming famous and they don't get followed by large crowds paparazzi, but they do become the focus of one or two paparazzi when they go out. Now pictures of him and Jenna are all over the TV and the internet. What's gonna happen when Jenna goes to school tomorrow? By now, everyone at her school has probably seen the pictures.

"Look, we'll figure something out." He whispers, kissing the top of her head. The scared girl snuggles against his side, tears still streaming down her face. She told him that she got almost no sleep last night and that breaks his heart. Why did they meet if being with James was only gonna ruin Jenna's life? People are going to notice her everywhere she goes. Heck, he wouldn't doubt if photographers aren't at her school tomorrow.

"My life is over." Jenna says, her voice weaked from all the crying she has done. If James could make it up to her somehow, he would. Maybe they can just deny that they're dating, say that they're just friends. But that's a problem. James doesn't want to deny their relationship. They're dating and that's the truth. James hates lying about these things.

"No, it's not." James says, kissing her cheek.

"Let's see what the gossip sites are saying." Chris says, sitting next to Jenna. She opens her lap top and searches for James Diamond/Mystery Girl dating articles. She finds a few and reads them to herself. She shakes her head every time she sees a picture of James and Jenna. That's her baby sister that they're messing with. "Okay, look at this one."

She hands the laptop to James, who reads the article out loud.

Big Time Girlfriend?

James Diamond, member of the popular boy band Big Time Rush, was seen with a mysterious brunette yesterday. In a photo of the rumored couple leaving Rocque Records, we can see that their hands are barely touching. Just a few minutes later, they are seen getting into a red convertible at the Palm Woods hotel.

We've asked around and while no one knows who the girl is, a few sources say that Diamond has only known her for a couple weeks. The singer is known for being the "Face" and the player of BTR, so many believe that the relationship will not last very long. Many of his relationships have only lasted a few weeks, maybe a couple of months.

Of course, they have not confirmed that they are dating, but it seems pretty obvious in these pictures. Diamond is standing super close to his lady friend in both, seeming to be protecting her from any photogs lurking around.

"That is so stupid." James mumbles as he finishes the article. "I've had some long relationships."

"I'm sure you have." Will says flatly.

Jenna wipes a tear from her cheek as she looks at the pictures on the computer screen. Her life is going to be very different now that people are aware of her relationship with James. If anyone at school has seen the pictures (She's sure that they have), they would have to recognize her, so who knows what'll happen when she goes to school tomorrow. Ugh, it's gonna be horrible. Her life is going to be hell until this blows over. Is it not possible for her to have a boyfriend without people hounding them?

"Hey, why don't we go to the Palm Woods?" James suggests.

"What about the paparazzi?" Jenna says worriedly.

"I won't let them hurt you." James says, closing the lap top.

"Whoa, you're seriously going to leave the house?" Mandy asks nervously. She doesn't like the idea of her daughter going out at a time like this. It could be dangerous. Jenna understands her parents concern, but she's going to be constantly thinking about the drama if she stays here. The guys and her other new friends will be able to keep her distracted. She hopes.