Chapter 47: The Day They Said I Do

Jenna stands still as Kelly zips up her wedding dress. Today is a the big day. After months of planning, a bachelorette party, a bachelor party, a bridal shower, and other fun stuff, the day has come for James Diamond and Jenna Harper to become Mr and Mrs Diamond. It's such an exciting day for them and Jenna can't wait to walk down that aisle. Even the process of getting dressed is fun, but it's nowhere near as exciting as the actual wedding and reception will be. Jenna is dying to hear the words "I now pronounce you husband and wife. James, you may kiss the bride." They had the rehearsal yesterday, so everyone knows what to do.

"Today's the day." Kelly says as she grabs the veil. "How do you feel?"

"Really good." Jenna says while the veil is attached to her hair. After that, Kelly grabs the tiara from the dresser and stands in front of Jenna, slipping the tiara onto her head and attaching it to the veil. Truthfully, Jenna is a little nervous, but it's not a bad kind of nervous. Basically, she has butterflies in her stomach. The kind of nerves that come when you're about to marry the love of your life. She just wants the wedding to start already. She's getting kind of antsy because of the excitement that she feels.

"Be patient." Stella laughs. "Let's get your shoes on."

Stella is the hair stylist that worked with the boys on their last tour. She does some really good work on ladies, too. So Jenna decided to hire her to do everyone's hair for the wedding. The bridesmaids, maid of honor, mother of the bride, and the bride all look amazing. In just another hour, the ceremony will begin and everything is gonna be perfect. Jenna can't wait to enter the world of marriage. During breakfast, her parents had a talk with her about marriage and how it's a huge responsibility. She repeatedly reassured them that she will be fine.

"Alright, you're all dressed for the wedding." Kelly says, stepping away from her. "Let's get you downstairs. Your family and friends wanna see you."

Slowly, they leave Jenna's bedroom and start walking down the stairs.

"Everyone, the bride is ready." Stella says proudly. Jenna's parents, sister, and friends all turn around and look at Jenna. Will even gets tears in his when she sees his daughter. He can't believe that she's growing up so fast. He taught this girl how to ride a back, he helped her with science homework when she didn't understand it, he gave her boy advice, and now she's getting married. He's actually happy for her, but it's hard to show it when he knows that he's giving his little girl away to another man.

"Hi, everyone." Jenna says with a small laugh.

"Wow, you look amazing." Jo says, carefully hugging her friend. She arrived in LA yesterday, showing up just in time for the rehearsal and dinner. She's a little nervous about seeing Kendall, though. Even though they talk every once in a while, they aren't as close as they were when she still lived in town. She loves him and would love to get him back, but she isn't going bother with it today. She's gonna be going back to New Zealand in two days, so getting back together with her boyfriend would be pointless.

"Thanks." Jenna says softly.

"Jo and I are really glad that we could be here for your wedding day." Stephanie tells her. She's thrilled to be here with her friends again. She has become very close with some people from NYU, but they aren't as special as her friends in LA. She's walking down the aisle with Carlos, but she isn't too nervous. They got along great at the rehearsal yesterday, so she believes that everything will be fine. Now, Kendall and Jo are a different story. For most of the rehearsal, they didn't speak to each other at all. They gave each other a soft spoken "hi" when Jo showed up, but that's it.

"Hey, we should be going!" Mandy tells them as she heads to the front door. She opens the window and sees the white limo waiting for them. Kelly hands a blue and lilac bouquet to each of the girls, then they all walk out the door. Since Jenna is the bride, she gets in first, followed by the rest of the wedding party. Since there isn't enough room for Will and Mandy, they agreed that they would take Chris's car. It's fairly new, so it still looks nice.