Chapter 27: The Day They Left For The Big Time Tour

"It's so cool that you're going on tour with Big Time Rush." Gabriella says while Jenna is packing. Lacey is laying on her bed, reading the latest issue of Pop Tiger. Jenna feels bad for leaving her two friends, but she is also looking forward to spending three months on the road with James. She's been looking for to this day for the past three months and it's finally here. They're going to do some shows in Europe, then South America, then the US, and the last shows will be in Canada. She's looking forward to seeing different places around the world. And doing it all with James will make it even better!

"It is." She agrees, zipping up her suitcase. She hears someone knocking on the door and she rushes to answer it, smiling when she sees the four boys standing in the doorway. She gives James a kiss on his cheek, then steps aside so the boys can enter the room.

"We're gonna take your luggage to the limo." Kendall says as he grabs one of her suitcases.

"Thanks." Jenna says, hugging James's waist. She loves the outfit he's wearing right now. Jeans, a green and white long sleeve shirt, and a black hooded vest. Aww, he's wearing his Buster Clyde sneakers. He loves those shoes. Jenna thinks that he can look adorable in just about anything. Anyway, he looks great, but Jenna cares more about how good it feels to have his arms around her. She hopes that he never lets her go. This boy gives awesome hugs and kisses. Three months with him should give them plenty of opportunities for displays of affection.

"I'm actually looking at Big Time Rush." Gabby says dreamily, wrapping her arm around James's bicep. When Jenna glares at her, she doesn't hesitate to let go. Jenna looks at James's awkward expression, pressing a kiss to his chin. She giggles as he lets his fingers touch her cheek, stroking the skin. Soon, their lips are touching.

"You guys need to stop making out in public." Lacey says, looking up at the ceiling.

"We're not making out." James says, kissing Jenna's cheek.

"Fine." Lacey shrugs. "Whatever."

"She's mad because she's gonna be stuck here with Gabby." Jenna tells James, giggling when she hears a gasp from the shorter girl. She looks at Gabby, who has a offended look on her face.

"That's rude!"

"Sorry." Jenna says, resting her head against James's chest. She loves her friends, but she can't wait to get on the plane. She's ready to get this show on the road. She can't believe that she's going on a real tour with a really famous boy band. It's not every day that someone gets to ride around with a famous band, yet that's what Jenna is about to do. She's partly concerned about having Jennifer with them, but that couldn't possibly crush her excitement. She and James are gonna have a great time together.

"Hey, we better get going." Logan tells them.

"Bye!" Jenna waves at Lacey and Gabby, proceeding to follow the guys out the door. As they walk down the hallway, she sees a few Rushers (Word for Big Time Rush fans) and other students sneaking a look at the guys. She wraps a protective arm around James's waist, not wanting anyone laying their hands on him. She knows which students are fans because some are either wearing BTR T shirts or posters cover their walls. She always gets paranoid that someone's going to mess with James and go all crazed fan on him.

"We're going to Germany first." James tells her. "Berlin."

"Ooh, that sounds like fun." She says as they walk into the elevator.

"Hey, do you think I could find a girlfriend in Germany?" Carlos asks. "I've always thought that Germany had some pretty cute girls. I'll also go for English or French girls. Really, any girl will do. I'm single, lonely, and kind of desperate. Maybe Lacey will go out with me. Or no, maybe not. She's still hung up on Logan, so she won't do. Frankly, I don't know why she's so in love with him. I mean, I'm way better looking."