Chapter 52: One Day In Her Third Month

"Your baby is gonna be so cute!" Camille says as she, Jenna, and Lacey walk around the maternity store. At thirteen weeks, Jenna isn't showing a lot, but she is definitely in serious need of some looser clothes. Besides,not showing a lot doesn't mean that she isn't showing at all. She can feel a very small bump, but it isn't very noticeable to other people yet. James loves rubbing her tummy and giving it kisses, as well as actually talking to the baby. He's the sweetest daddy to be in the world. Neither one of them can wait until their little angel is here.

"Well, look who its daddy is." Jenna says, grabbing a cute blue tunic off the rack. "Hey, what about this?"

"That's cute." Lacey tells her. "Try it on."

"And try these jeans on." Camille says, handing her a pair of jeans. She walks to the dressing room and starts getting changed. As she is about to put the tunic on, she stops and looks at her tummy. She puts her hand on her very small bump, smiling softly. Then she finishes putting the top on, proceeding to put the jeans on. She steps out of the dressing room, looking at her friends for approval.

"Perfect." Camille says while holding the other two outfits that they're buying.

"Awesome." Jenna says before returning to the dressing room. A few minutes later, she leaves the dressing room, the new outfit in her arms. They walk to the check out counter and prepare to pay for the clothes. As Jenna stands in the short line, she thinks about her eagerness to get to Rocque Records. She hasn't been to Rocque Records since last week. She really wants to hear some new Big Time Rush music. She loves seeing her husband and his bandmates in action. She's sure that Baby Diamond will agree with her.

"Hey, are you showing yet?" Camille asks her.

"Not much." Jenna says, shaking her head. "Just a little bit."

"Let me see!" Camille says excitedly. Jenna pulls her jacket away from her stomach and lets Camille look at her tummy. She smiles at the sight her not noticeable but definitely pregnant belly. Camille squeals in excitement as she touches Jenna's stomach, not that Jenna minds. Her friends are always wanting to feel her baby bump.

There is one thing that they have to worry about, though. Eventually, the media is gonna find out about the pregnancy. To some celebrity, that wouldn't be a big deal, but Jenna isn't desperate for fame. She just happens to be married to a famous guy. She doesn't care about the media knowing about everything in her personal life. She hopes that her pregnancy can still be a private thing, even after the media finds out. That's why they were reluctant to tell Griffin and Mercedes about the pregnancy. Mercedes was quick to tell the world about their engagement, so they worry that she's gonna tell everyone about the baby.

"Who's the mommy to be?" The saleswoman asks them.

"Me." Jenna says, awkwardly raising her hand.

"How far along are you?" The woman asks, a cheerful smile on her face.

"Thirteen weeks." Jenna smiles. "I'm about to start my fourth month."

The saleswoman seems joyful as she scans the tag on all of the clothes. Jenna takes her bag of pizza rolls out of her purse, eating them while the saleswoman puts her clothes in a bag. Yeah, she's eating while she waits. It may seem weird, but she's pregnant. She's hungry and she can only go so long without food before she gets cranky. That's why she makes sure to have some emergency food with her at all times.

"Are those pizza rolls?" Lacey whispers.

"Yeah." Jenna nods.

"Can I have one?"

"Sure." Jenna says, letting her reach into the bag. Finally, the saleswoman hands the bag to Camille. They turn around and walk out of the store, walking toward the mall exit. As they step outside, they are approached by the always present paparazzi. Most of them are asking for Camille, but a few seem interested in Jenna as well. She links arm with Lacey's, feeling a bit uncomfortable with the photographers. She's in a hurry to get into the car, so she can get away from these guys.