Chapter 32: The Day Jenna Gave In

"Okay, I can't read this anymore." Jennifer says, pushing the lap top away.

James, Jenna, and the other guys look at her with knowing expressions. She's the one that decided to go out drinking at some nightclub where it's easy for someone to see her. Because of that decision, her good girl reputation might be ruined. Of course, this could be a chance for her to transition to a more adult audience, but it's weird to think of a Jennifer aiming for an adult audience. One of the Jennifers! You don't really think of those girls as being meant for adults. They've mostly been aiming toward kids and teens. If she was planning on keeping her good girl reputation, she better think of a good reputation for these articles and pictures.

"Hey, if you didn't want to see articles like this, you shouldn't have been drinking." Logan tells her.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that." Jennifer says with a wave of her hand. "I just can't believe that Jenna over here didn't have a single sip. If the guys want to be goody two shoes, let them, but this girl needs to stop being such a wimp. I mean, Jenna, one glass of wine wouldn't kill you. I understand that you're not suppose to drink before you're twenty one, but I don't think one glass will hurt anyone."

"Which is why we got this." Mercedes says, pulling a glass of wine out of her bag.

Jenna looks at them with surprise. Oh boy, they snuck alcohol onto the bus. Gustavo, Kelly, Griffin, and Freight Train are gonna kill them if they see this. She wishes that she could have stayed at the hotel like Freight Train did. She doesn't mind having a little fun, but she just doesn't know about alcohol. It's not just that it's illegal, but it's also unhealthy and dangerous. People have died from drinking too much alcohol. If people are gonna drink, they should have a little self control. She didn't drink at the nightclub because she didn't want pictures to end up on the internet for her parents to see.

"We are gonna show you how to have a good time." Jennifer tells her. Jenna rolls her eyes and kisses James's cheek, watching as Mercedes hands Jennifer a glass. She motions for Carlos to close the door and, even though he looks rather reluctant, he does what she says. Jennifer smirks as she pours some wine into the glass, proceeding to hand it to Jenna.

"Go on." She tells Jenna.

Jenna stares at the glass for a moment, slowly raising it to her lips. She takes a sip, cringing at the taste. When she sees everyone looking at her, she takes another sip. Wow, this feels really weird. She has never drank before. Lacey tells her to try it all the time, but her parents told her to never follow Lacey's advice. Lacey's mother even told her. While her parents may approve of her friendship with Lacey, they do not approve of some of Lacey's wacky choices. For example, when some girl was being mean to Jenna in seventh grade, Lacey decided to throw down, rather than report it to the principal.

"Hey...Hey, this isn't too bad!" She giggles.

James looks at his friends with disbelief, rubbing Jenna's upper arms. He didn't think that Jenna would give in to peer pressure. He's not gonna judge her for trying alcohol, but he hopes that she won't do this often. He has a feeling that she won't, but he feels weird about seeing her drink. After all, it's something that she has never done before.

He watches as she drinks the last sip.

"Okay, that's enough." She says, handing the empty glass to Jennifer. She turns around and gives James a passionate kiss. James is pretty sure that it's just the alcohol talking, but he likes how she's being so...enthusiastic about the kiss. Her fingers run through his hair until it's a mess and his hands hold her waist. They hear footsteps exiting the room and the door to the sitting area closing. Wow, James is surprised at how much he's enjoying this. Her lips practically attacking his, full of passion and love.