Chapter 46: The night of Jenna's Bachelorette Party

"Okay, we've got a month left before you get married, so we're gonna party at Rain Nightclub until the early hours of the morning." Lacey says as she, Jenna, Chris, and the other bridesmaids enter the busy nightclub. Well, most of the bridesmaids. Jo and Stephanie won't be here until, like, two weeks before the wedding. There's people dancing, sitting at tables, and a few people sitting at the bar.

Jenna is finally twenty one, so she can drink and not get in trouble. She's a little reluctant about drinking, but she figures that a couple of glasses won't hurt. After all, this is her bachelorette party. It would be boring if she didn't drink a little. Anyway, Chris doesn't plan on drinking, so she'll make sure that the other girls don't get too crazy.

"Come on!" Lacey says, grabbing Jenna's hand. She drags her friend over to the bar and the other girls follow them. "Hey, bartender! We need some shots of tequila over here!"

The bartender gives them a thumbs up before going to get their drinks. Is it normal to be nervous about your first legal drink? Jenna has only drank once before and that was when Mercedes and Jennifer pressured her into doing it. Looking back on it now, she wishes that she had said no. Of course, she doesn't mind doing it tonight because it's not like she's doing anything illegal. She's celebrating her last month of being an unmarried woman, so it isn't gonna hurt to have a little fun. But she can promise that she is not gonna turn into some wild child. She's gonna party hard tonight, then go back to being her usual self.

"She's getting married next month." Lacey says as the bartender sits a tray of shotglasses on the bar. He congratulates Jenna and she thanks him before looking at the tray. Wow, those are a lot of shots.

"You know you want to." Lacey smiles. Jenna rolls her eyes and grabs a shot glass, quickly downing the tequila.

"My turn!" Lacey says as she grabs a shotglass, chugging it down. "Alright, who's next?"

"Me!" Lucy says, grabbing a shot. She drinks, then Camille grabs a shot and does the same. They look at Chris, who shakes her head. The alcohol has obviously gotten to them because they don't seem to remember that Chris agreed to be the sober one tonight.

"You girls have fun." She says before walking to a table.

"Hey, you jerks forgot me!" Gabby says, snatching a shot off the tray.

After a couple hours, the girls are completely and totally wasted. Yeah, it sounds bad, but Chris is keeping them under control. And it's not like they've done something like this before. One time won't hurt, will it? Jenna isn't gonna lie. She feels pretty good right now. She's dancing on the table and her girls are cheering at the top of their lungs, just like the other partygoers. She has never felt so good in her life! Okay, there are all the times that she and James have kissed. There's also the day that he asked her to marry him...Wow, she has felt better than this before. Whatever, she's really confused right now. The alcohol has messed her up.

"Go, Jenna! Go, Jenna!" The crowd shouts as she sways to the music. She gasps as she stumbles, but she manages to catch herself before she can fall. She giggles and continues dancing, laughing as Lacey and Camille crawl onto the bar with her. They dance together, occasionally stopping to pose, so Chris can take pictures of them. She may not be drunk, but she seems to find their behavior quite amusing.

"Chris, you sure you don't wanna drink with us?" Jenna calls out.

"No, thanks!" Chris laughs as she snaps pics of her crazy sister.

"Hey, I feel kind of dizzy, so I would appreciate if someone could help me down!" Lacey shouts. Lucy and Gabby carefully help her down from the bar, proceeding to do the same for Jenna and Camille. All the girls stumble toward the dance floor, dancing with random people. Jenna doesn't really mess with the guys, though. She still has enough sanity to remember that she already has a guy that she loves. She promised herself that she wouldn't do anything too crazy or dangerous, such as flirting and dancing with guys that she doesn't know.