Chapter 25: The Night They Went To A Big Time Party

"I can't believe Jo invited this many people." James says as he tries to get through the crowd, searching for his girlfriend. He's holding two non alcoholic drinks in his hand and he was hoping that they could get a table to themselves, so they could have a little private time together. After being sick for a week, he's starting to feel better. Everyone has been asking him if he really felt like coming to the party and the answer is yes. He's really been looking forward to Jo's Holiday Extravaganza (That's how they've been advertizing it in the magazines) and he wasn't about to miss it. Pop Tiger held a contest where five fans would be chosen to attend the event, but James is glad that none of them have bothered him. He wants to spend the evening with Jenna and only Jenna.

He finally gets through the crowd and sees Jenna talking to Lucy Stone, a new girl that moved to the Palm Woods back in August. Lucy had to go on tour for two months, but she recently got back, so she was able to attend the party. James remembers when she first moved to the Palm Woods. Kendall and Logan were the only ones that weren't attracted to her. James thought that she was cute, but he resisted any urge to flirt with her. He has Jenna and he made sure that Lucy knew that. She didn't care because she's not into him anyway.

"Hey!" He says, kissing Jenna's cheek.

"Hi, baby." Jenna says, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Hey, I'm gonna see what Jo is up to." Lucy says. "Hi, James."

Then she walks away, leaving James and Jenna alone. James grins and leans in for a kiss, chuckling when Jenna wraps her arms around his neck. He stands up straight and it causes her feet to come off the ground, due to her being shorter than him. He kisses her, then carefully puts her back down. Now they can enjoy a little alone time. Even though he's a people person, he loves being alone with Jenna. They can totally focus on each other with nothing distracting them. There are some tables upstairs, so that will allow them to enjoy the party without being right in the middle of it.

"Come on." He whispers, grabbing his drinks off the bar. He had set them down so he could kiss Jenna.

He leads Jenna to the staircase and they walk to the second floor. They walk to a table in a quiet corner, sitting in the booth. He puts a glass of apple cider in front of Jenna and takes a sip of his own drink. He smiles as Jenna crawls onto his lap, grateful to have her so close to him. He places a sweet kiss on her jawline and hugs her waist. He still feels tired after being sick, so he doesn't really feel like dancing. And Jenna doesn't like dancing anyway, so they both win. They're just content with being together.

"You still look kind of pale." Jenna whispers, oking his cheek.

"I'm fine." James yawns. Okay, so he still doesn't feel great, but he's nowhere near as bad as he was. He's definitely feeling a lot better. He just hasn't quite gotten over the fatigue that came with the sickness. He needs to rest and get lots of hugs from his girl. That's all he needs to start feeling better. He loves getting hugs when he's sick. And rest is necessary when someone isn't feeling well.

"You sure?" Jenna asks worriedly.

"Yeah." James smiles, kissing her hand.

They look toward the balcony, being able to see Jennifer performing on the stage. Jo said that she only got Jennifer to perform because her manager wanted it, but if she had any say in the matter, Big Time Rush would have been performing. Everyone at the Palm Woods hates how Jennifer thinks she's so much cooler than she really is. Her own best friend's are starting to get annoyed by it and the Jennifers are usually joined at the hip. The brunette Jennifer even had the nerve to request that she replace Blonde Jennifer in the middle during their entrances. Of course, Blonde Jennifer adamantly said no because she's suppose to be in the middle. While those two were arguing, Curly Haired Jennifer watched while rolling her eyes in annoyance.