Chapter 35: The Day Of Their Second Anniversary

Jenna, bored out of her mind, listens as her science professor lectures the class about...something. Normally, the class isn't all that boring, but she has something else that she would rather be doing right now. Today is her second anniversary with James and they've got a date planned. They're gonna go to a pizza parlor not too far from Rocque Records. They decided that they don't really care about going to some fancy five star restaurant. A date doesn't have to be expensive to be romantic. They both love pizza, so a pizza parlor will be a very romantic first date locaton.

That's why she cannot wait until this class is over. It's her very last class of the day and once she gets out of here, it's gonna be all about her and James. It's crazy that they've been together for two years. When couple's first start dating, they usually go through a "honeymoon phase." After a while, the newness wears off. For James and Jenna, they're still completely in love with each other. Their relationship is still as wonderful as ever. Jenna doesn't think that she could possibly be more in love with James than she already is.

"Second anniversary date today?" Gabby whispers.

"Yeah." Jenna whispers back, scribbling some notes in on a sheet of paper.

"My ex boyfriend took me to see Rock Of Ages on our second anniversary." Gabby tells her. "Then we went to dinner at some five star Chinese restaurant."

"Why did you guys break up?" Jenna asks her.

"He moved to New York City to pursue a career on Broadway." Gabby responds.

How many of Gabby's friends are into theater? Gabby, her ex boyfriend, her dad (He's a Broadway producer), and her friends from her drama class. Last year, Jenna got to watch her and her friends perform a play that she and one of her classmates wrote together. It was a love story about two people from totally different worlds that fall in love. A boy that lived on the rougher side of New York City and a rich girl that lived in a much nicer area. Everyone expected that the girl would marry a rich man and they expected the boy to end up in prison, rather than do anything good with his life. When the two meet, they prove everyone wrong.

It sort of reminded Jenna of herself and James. Jenna is a regular high school student and James is a famous rockstar. No one expected them to end up together and it was certainly surprising to many when the relationship ended up being a success. They proved to the world that they may be different but they're so alike at the same time.

"Sorry about that." Jenna tells her. "But I guess it was a great opportunity for him."

"Oh, it's-" Gabby starts to say before the professor interrupts them. She announces that they are dismissed. Jenna eagerly grabs her book bag and says goodbye to Gabby before leaving the classroom. She walks across the hallway and down a small flight of stairs, then she walks out the door. When she arrives at her car, she gets inside and sits her bag in the front passengers seat. Then she starts the vehicle and backs out of the parking space. She tries to keep her entire focus on driving, but a small part of her is thinking about James. He had to be at Rocque Records today (Something about a third album), but he said that they probably won't be there very long. They were just gonna have a short discussion about the next album.

She's suppose to meet James at Rocque Records. She can't wait to see him and get a kiss from her amazing boyfriend. It drives Gustavo crazy when James and Jenna kiss in front of them, which is one of the reasons why they do it. Jenna doesn't know why, but it's really funny to watch Gustavo get mad. That's not too obnoxious, is it? Gustavo knows how they feel about each other, so he doesn't really bother saying too much about it anymore.

It takes twenty minutes for her arrive at Rocque Records. She sees a limo and the Big Time Rush mobile parked along the curb. But she also sees some paparazzi standing close to the entrance. It's very rare for her to face the paparazzi alone, but she really wants to see her boyfriend. So she quietly steps out of the car and starts walking toward the exit.