More than anything

This Chapter is 100% Smut, feel free to skip.

Ellen's POV:

His lips gently massage mine and I feel the knot in my stomach grow. He asked me if I was sure, and while I know exactly what I want I cant help but feel uneasy. Although this isn't our first time together, it sure feels that way. I try to push all the white noise away and sink into the feeling of his sweet kiss.

He pulls away, smiling at me and brushing my hair behind my ear. I search his eyes, trying to figure out if he is as nervous as I am but all I can see is his pure unadulterated happiness. He gently grabs me by the waist pushing me further in the room until the backs of my thighs hit the plush bed.

"I think its time we get you out of this dress" he smirks his hands reaching behind me to grasp my zipper.

He takes the zipper between his index finger and thumb slowly sliding it down his eyes locked intensely with mine. He licks his lips as he removes his hand from the zipper and instead uses it to push the dress from off of my shoulders. It falls pooling around me like a light green puddle and his eyes hungrily look me up and down.

I swallow hard and cant help but feel over exposed in nothing but a strapless bra and barely there lace panties. I push the intruding thoughts out of mind and instead focus on undressing him. His hand gently stroke the bare skin of my sides as I use my own hands to push his suit jacket off his shoulders. I let it fall to the floor as I turn my attention to undoing the buttons of his shirt.

My hands work quickly and skillfully but they slow as I become distracted by his lips on my neck. I force back a quiet moan as he assaults my neck with his glorious kiss. He quickly rediscovers all of the specific spots that make my toes curl and my skin flush. I finally succeed in unbuttoning his shirt and proceed to slide it off his shoulders.

"My god" I mutter as I take in the sight of his bare torso.

I nervously rest my hands on his muscular abdomen and tentatively begin exploring every rippling plane of his body. I feel a shudder run through his body as I continue to run my soft hands up his torso. He begins to allow his hands to explore and I cant help but gasp as his hand come in contact with my bra clad breasts.

He leaves on last kiss on my neck before pulling away to look at me. He kisses me gently on the mouth as his hands move to unhook my bra. Kicking of his own shoes he sits me down on the edge of bed before kneeling down in front of me. He put my shoe clad foot up onto his thigh as he begins undoing the straps. After freeing my right foot he turns his attention to freeing the left.

Once both feet are shoe free he looks at me with a sly smile before using his hands to gently spread my legs. I lean back resting on my elbows while keeping my eyes intently on him. He kisses  me left knee first before making a path up my inner thigh. He gently nibbles my hipbones as he slips an index finger underneath the elastic and begins pulling them off.

He slides them down and off of my ankles tossing them haphazardly in the direction of the rest of our discarded clothing. He once again kisses up my thigh until he reaches exactly where I need him. He looks up at me in question before venturing any further. I gently bite my lip and nod my head for him to proceed.

"Fuck" I groan as his hot mouth comes into contact with my wet folds.

My eyes instantly close as pleasure ripples through my entire body. He tastes me slowly at first his tongue leisurely swirling around my clit. I cant help but moan as he picks up speed and my fingers instantly reach to tangle in his thick dark hair. I begin to grind my hips against his tongue as he brings me closer to my climax. My legs begin to shake and my back arches as my moans get louder and louder.