I Need More.

A week later.

Meredith's POV:

I am getting increasingly sexually frustrated, to the point that I am almost will to kill for it. I mean that is obviously an overstatement, but I need it. This past week things have definitely been heating up, lots of steamy make out sessions and the occasional outside of the clothing feel up, it is like being back in high school. I will admit the buildup is kind of exciting but I need more.

I knock loudly on his door, it takes a moment but eventually he opens it looking at me in surprise as we had no prior plans.

'I brought Chinese take-out and a movie" I say holding up the takeout and smiling brightly at him.

He ushers me inside leading me up into his bedroom I look around with a smile on my face as all the memories come flashing back to me. I just hope and pray that we will be making new memories in this room soon.

I set the stuff down on the bed and turn around to ask him a question when suddenly his lips are on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me passionately the need I have from him growing. He pulls away far too quickly for my liking and I look up at him with a pouting look on my face.

"I missed you" he smiles leaning in to kiss my pouting lower lip before getting onto the bed I follow his lead and begin dispersing the various containers.

"I missed you too" I grumble opening one of the Chinese takeout boxes and jabbing a piece of orange chicken angrily.

"You okay?" He asks genuine concern etched on his face.

"No, I am mad" I look at him my eyebrows pulled together.

"Wait, why are you mad at me?" he asks worried that I am mad at him.

"You are with-holding sex from me" I accuse causing him to choke on his rice.

"I am not withholding sex from you" he scoffs "We decided to take things slow"

"Okay, but how long are we waiting, because I want you" I groan putting emphasis on the word want.

"Just a little bit longer okay, I don't think we need to rush it, one step at a time" he says smiling gently.

"Fine" I grumble popping a piece of chicken into my mouth still moping about like a child.

I watch as he flicks a piece of rice at me causing it to stick in my hair, "Derek Shepherd" I chastise laughing at his low maturity.

"There we go, there's that smile I love so much" he laughs reaching forward to pick the rice from my hair.

"I love you, even though I am sexually frustrated" I say leaning forward to capture his lips in mine.

"I love you too, even though you are sexually frustrated" he smirks at me kissing me lightly.

I roll my eyes at him, because he can't pretend that he isn't sexually frustrated as well, I know him too well.

Derek's POV:

We are laid watching this god awful scary moving, she is between my legs her back pressed against my chest as she watches the movie intently. I have long sense stopped watching, I have no idea why Meredith likes these movies, but instead I have been doing my very best to distract her. She makes it so easy, it is honestly quite hilarious how easily distractible she is. How she ever paid any attention in class is beyond me.

"Derek, watch the movie" she hisses as I begin kissing her neck.

Her protests soon stop as I slide my hands underneath the hem of her shirt and across the flesh of her abdomen, I teasingly inch my way up running my fingertips slightly underneath the wire of her bra. I watch as she bites her lip her eyes flicking from the movie screen to me as I slide my hand up under her bra cupping her breasts.

"Derek..." she begins her voice cracking as I one of my fingertips comes into contact with one of her nipples.

"Shhh, watch the movie" I taunt as I begin gently massaging her breasts.

I take my time with them, massaging them and rubbing my thumbs over their peaks. I decide to take things up a notch, leaving one hand on her breast I take the other and begin inching down her stomach stopping at the waistline of her leggings gauging her reaction. I watch as she spreads her legs slightly, almost as an invitation, and I can't help but smirk.

I press a few kisses against her neck as I slide my hand down into her leggings and underneath the hem of her underwear and down in between her legs. Her body tenses slightly as my fingers come into contact the very wet area between her legs.

"Someone is very excited" I whisper into her ear as I begin slowly stroking her.

"I thought we were taking it slow" She accuses her breathing increasing.

"We are, fooling around is the obvious next step in our progression towards sex. Do you want me to stop?" I ask as I nibble her earlobe gently.

"N-no" she stutters her hands gripping the blanket we are stretched out on, "Please don't stop".

I take this moment to slip two fingers into her, causing her to moan in surprise. I can't help but be pleased at the amount of pleasure she is obviously in. I enjoy watching her fall to pieces in my lap, especially since I know it is the pleasures of my touch that are dismantling her. I begin rubbing her clit with my thumb as I continue to pleasure her with my fingers and the way that her breathing becomes erratic I know that I am touching her just right.

"D-Derek, right there, just like that" she instructs her voice raspy and I know that my actions are about to push her over the edge.

I continue with my exact same motions and rhythm until I feel her walls clench around my fingers. Her fingers tangle tightly in bedcover as she bites her lip to try and cover her moan. I watch fascinated as the moan sweeps through her leaving her breathless and with a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead. I remove my hand from her pants and she turns around in my arms kissing me roughly.

"I needed that, thank you, thank you" she murmurs in between kisses, "But I eventually am going to want the real deal, I want all of you, I need more"

"Soon, I promise" I smile kissing her.

I am startled when I feel her small hand entering the waistband of my sweats, I break off the kiss looking at her startled.

"I'm just returning the favor" she smirks, and I know that tonight is going to be an interesting one.

I just hope I can refrain from giving into my desires until Saturday.

A/N; What do you think Derek has planned for Saturday?