Seriously Wrong.

Mature audiences only.

12 Weeks.

Meredith's POV:

There is something seriously seriously wrong. I think I might have actually gone crazy, actually clinically insane. For the past twelve weeks I have been so fatigued and nauseous that my sex drive has been nonexistent. Other than kissing and cuddling, I haven't felt up to being intimate. Derek has been very understanding about everything, we had read that the first trimester can really change things.

That is why there must be something seriously wrong with me. I woke this morning with an insatiable need for him. It is like overnight by blood turned to fire and the only possible way to quench the flames is to feel his touch. Just the thought of his hands on mine makes it harder for me to breath.

I pick up my phone, googling some questions that I wouldn't dare think to ask anyone aloud. After getting answers that satisfy me I sigh a breath of relief. I'm normal. This is normal, lots of women feel this way. I am not some sex addict freak, it's just hormones. I google a few more things before heading downstairs to find my husband.

I find him in the kitchen standing at the coffee pot in nothing but his boxers and I have to pause and take a few breathes to calm the aching need I feel in my core. He turns almost dropping his coffee cup in surprise when he sees me standing there.

"Good morning" he says his voice still scratchy from sleep.

Just the sound of his voice causes my head to cloud with desire and my heart to palpitate in my chest. He takes a sip of his coffee before setting it down on the kitchen counter and coming nearer to me. He cups my face his touch sweeping through me. He lowers his lips down to mine, the mixture of his coffee laced breath and the softness of his lips is almost enough to send my body to spiraling out of control.

It doesn't help when he takes my lower lip in-between his teeth biting it gently before sliding his tongue in my mouth. His tongue swirls with mine and I take a minute to wonder whether or not I have morning breath. Regardless he doesn't seem to care as he tangles his hands into my hair. He breaks the kiss his breath coming out in light huffs.

"Sorry I got a little carried away" He says sheepishly placing a chaste kiss on my forehead before pulling away.

I am completely stunned, still standing there like a statue as he picks his coffee back up sitting down at the kitchen table. I move slowly sitting down next to him and scooting my chair closer to his.

"Do you think my breasts have gotten bigger?" I ask causing him to choke on his coffee.

"It's just, they say that they are supposed to be getting bigger" I explain.

He looks down at the loose-fitting t-shirt I slept in, "It's kind of hard to tell, but I am sure they are fine babe" he says nonchalantly.

I grasp the hem of my shirt pulling it up and over my head leaving me in nothing but my underwear, "Can you tell now?" I ask my voice sultry.

"They definitely look a bit fuller" he licks his lips his voice low.

"Maybe you should feel them, just to be sure" I suggest sliding my finger seductively down his arm.

I grip his wrists pulling his hands up and placing his hands onto my breasts. He squeezes them gently causing sensation to ripple throughout my entire body," yeah they have definitely grown."

I move from my seat straddling him as his hands continue to fondle my breasts. I begin grinding myself against him as I kiss him feverishly. I moan loudly into his mouth as I feel his erection rubbing against me. I break the kiss moving my lips to his neck gently sucking and biting the sensitive flesh.

"What are you doing?" he groans as I begin tugging on the waistline of his boxers.

"I am going to fuck my husband" I whisper against his ear tugging on his earlobe with my teeth.

"what about the baby?" he gasps as I finally rid him of his boxers letting them slide down his legs so that he can kick them off.

"I did research" I grin pulling my lips from his neck to look at him, "Baby is perfectly protected, no worries"

He goes to speak but all that comes out is a low moan as I take his erect member in my hand. His hands massage my breasts as I stroke him slowly making sure he is ready for all I am about to give him. Once I am satisfied with his level of arousal I remove my hand standing up so that I can slide my own underwear off. I get back into my earlier position.

"God Meredith, you are so wet" he groans as I grind against him.

"Another pregnancy perk" I moan before pressing my lips to his.

He grips my ass lifting me up slightly so that I can slide down onto him. He lowers me onto his cock causing a loud moan to pass from my lips and into his. I rock against him my core aching with pleasure as the sheer size of him stretches me to my limits.

He begins lifts by body slightly and begins pumping into me causing me to break the kiss as loud moans cascade from my lips. "Fuck me Derek" I cry out as his motions set my core ablaze with pleasure.

"Meredith" he growls his hands leaving my backside and raking roughly through my hair tangling his fingers in my tresses as we both move in succession.

Our pace quickens as we meet each others thrusts enthusiastically. He pulls my hair roughly better exposing my neck and breasts. He draws one of my nipples into my mouth as I rid him.

I grip his dark waves, "Derek, look at me, I want you to watch me come" I pant sweat dripping from my forehead.

He raises his head from my chest his blue eyes locking with mine as he pushes himself deeper into me. I feel my body spirally deeper and deeper into blissful obscurity shivers running up my spine. My walls begin to pulsate around him as my pleasure swells taking me completely by surprise.

"D-derek... Fuck. Derek" I cry out loudly my eyes breaking from his as I lose control of my body.

My body writhes in pleasure as he continues to push into me. It is like I am having a total out of body experience. Sex with Derek is always sublime, but this, this is something new. I can feel his eyes on me as multiple orgasms tear through me causing a guttural almost painful sounding moan to erupt from my mouth. One final orgasm shoots through my core as my back arches pushing me further onto him. He thrusts into me deeply one last time as he finishes his moans sending vibrations through my body. He pulls me tightly against his body as beads of sweat drip down my back. I burry my face into his neck my body quivering against his as his fingertips grip my back tightly.

"are you okay?" he breaks the silence a few minutes later my trembling still has not subsided.

"There is something wrong with me" I grumble against his neck.

"Is it something I did? Was I too rough?" he asks his voice concerned.

"No." I whisper pulling back and looking him in the eyes as I run my fingers through his hair, "You were perfect, that was the best sex I have ever had, I have never felt anything like that"

"Then what is it Mer?" he questions stroking my face.

"I just had extremely intense multiple orgasms and yet I am still horny, you just gave me the best sex anyone in the history of the universe has ever had, but I am not satisfied, I need more of you, I want more of you" I groan pressing my naked body against his for emphasis.

"Well you may have completely exhausted one part of my body" he says leaning in and kissing my neck before moving his lips to my ear, "But my mouth has plenty of energy left"

I smirk removing my body from his and pulling him towards our bedroom in the hopes that his tongue will be enough to cure my aching need.