Let's Make Love.

Meredith's POV:

My heart is so over joyed. I am honestly and completely over the moon right now. I am utterly convinced that this night can't get any better. That was until he asked if I wanted to take a bath with him. The idea of being naked in close proximity to him drives my imagination wild and I am starting to feel like I might be getting lucky tonight. He leads me through his bedroom and into the master bath where he immediately begins filling up the tub.

"Bubbles or no bubbles?" he asks me with a smile, obvious recalling the same memory that is springing to my mind.

"You know I'm a bubble kind of girl" I smirk as I watch him add some bubble mixture to the rising bathwater.

He lights a few candles around the room and dims the overhead light before turning to me a sultry look in his eyes. He approaches me slowly, almost unsure as he reaches for me placing his hands lightly on my waist. The warmth of his touch seems to transcend through the fabric of my dress causing heat to spread across my body.

He lowers his hands sliding them slowly down my thighs until he reaches the hem of my dress. He begins slowly pulling it up my body, I raise my arms to aid him. He succeeds in removing my outer layer letting it drop to the floor in a crumpled heap. His eyes scan me up and down longingly, he returns his hands to my waist except this time there is no fabric separating his hands and my skin.

I swallow harshly as I begin unbuttoning his shirt, my hands slightly shaking as the nerves I feel in my stomach get the best of me. He moves his face closer to mine, and I ache to join our lips together. However, I focus my energy on striping him of his clothes. I finally am able to completely unbutton his shirt. I slide it down his shoulders completely removing it to reveal his muscular upper body. I let my hand rest on his chest for a moment before moving them to undo his belt.

My hands are once again shaking, from both nerves and the anticipation of seeing him naked. As I fumble with his belt he moves his hands behind me, unclipping my bra with expert ease. I remove my hands from the task at hand so that he can fully remove my bra. I watch fascinated as his eyes darken, filling with lust. He brushes his hands lightly over my breasts causing me to shudder.

I am finally successful in taking off his pants, so now we are just standing here in our underwear our hands gentling roaming each other's torsos. He hooks his fingers unto my underwear pulling them down my legs. I step out of them and then reach to help him remove his own undergarments. Now here we are completely naked in the presence of each other for the first time in three months our eyes hungrily gazing at the other.

"God, you are beautiful" he breathes his eyes moving from my body to stare into mine.

I blush a deep crimson as he runs his fingers through my hair. He pulls me into his arms our bare bodies finally coming into contact. He strokes my face lovingly leaning in to capture my lips, he kips the kisses gentle and sweet. I think we both know that if the kiss were to become any more passionate we wouldn't make it into the bath tub.

He pulls away looking into my eyes a smile on his face. He pulls away grasping my hand tightly and helping me into the bath. He gets in behind me, and after a moment of awkward maneuvering we finally find a comfortable position. I am sat in between his legs my back against his chest. I quickly pull my hair up, not wanting it to get wet and almost as if it was an invitation his lips begin kissing my neck.

"That feels nice" I sigh wresting my head back on his should as he continues to strew kisses across my neck and shoulder. He mumbles something incoherent against my skin as his hands wrap around my waist exploring my body. I don't know how long we are in here but the warmth of the water and his gentle touch is both relaxing and stimulating.