Taking advantage.

Meredith's POV:

I bounce up and down in my seat nervously as Derek gives us some last words of wisdom. We took our finals two days ago, and today is our last day, the day that we find out whether or not we passed. I continue to get frustrated as he prattled along, I just want to know my score.

"Are you coming tonight?" Cristina asks pulling me from my inner rantings.

"Yes" I say offering her a small smile.

"Good" is all she says leaning back in her chair.

She was referring to the party that is undoubtedly happening in our apartment building later. Seeing as how the building is so close to the college its tenants is completely comprised of college students, and seeing as though it is the last day of fall quarter tonight is bound to be a real rager.

"Okay I am passing out your tests now, try not to be too disappointed it was a hard one" he smirks as he hands out the tests.

The tests are in manila envelopes, some sort of rule maybe, I don't know. Some tear them open immediately and others scurry off deciding to wait until they can be alone to discover their fate. I decide to wait so I tuck my envelope into my backpack and head off to Burke's class with Cristina falling closely behind.

Burke wastes no time in handing out our tests and for some reason I am less nervous about these results and open them right away.

"What did you get?" Cristina asks excitedly

"96% not bad, you?" I ask, I have missed talking to Cristina these past few weeks.

"99%" she smirks her eyes flitting to Burke

I begin to congratulate her but the moment that I see the way their eyes long I instantly know.

"You are a hypocrite." I laugh; however, I do feel slightly angry.

"Huh?" she asks her eyes finally breaking from his.

"You and Burke" I whisper narrowing my eyes at her.

"Meredith, shut up" she looks at me her eyes heated.

"If you are sleeping with him, blink twice" I look at her intensely.

She looks around to make sure no one is in ear shot before very obviously blinking twice.

"Oh, my god..." I lean back in my chair trying to process all of this.

She looks at me expectantly probably expecting me to get mad, but honestly, I could care less. I am just glad to be talking to her again.

"I won't pry into your love life if you don't pry into mine." I state simply as the bell rings.

"Deal" she smiles at me "does this mean you are coming home?" she asks standing up and slinging her bag over her shoulder

"Yeah, but I am going to go talk to shepherd for so I will meet up with you later" I smiles happily, glad to have my best friend back.

"Okay, but I expect to see you at this part tonight" she says narrowing her eyes.

"I will be there" I laugh heading down the hall to Derek's office in the opposite direction of Cristina.

Derek's POV:

Meredith walks into my office and quickly shuts the door before coming to sit with me at my desk.

"I wasn't expecting to see you this afternoon Miss. Grey, classes are over and I don't have any papers for you to grade" I tease her gently planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I wanted you to be here when I see my test results" she admits sheepishly her nerves written all over her face

"Okay, go ahead and open it" I try to hide my smile.

She rips open the envelope quickly her eyes lighting up like the Seattle skyline when she sees her score. She looks at me her green eyes widened in shock, and her hand covering her mouth in surprise. She looks from me to her test and back about a hundred times before finally speaking.

"Derek... I got a 100%" she looks at me wide-eyed.

"Meredith I know, I graded the test" I laugh reaching out to fondly stroke her cheek.

"How the hell did I get a 100%" she laughs emphasizing the word 'I'

"Meredith, do you even realize how smart you are?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"You really think so?" she smiles at me a smile so brilliantly beautiful that it is almost blinding.

"I really know so" I smile at her and the look on her face makes my heart melt.

"I love you" she giggles throwing her arms around me.

"I love you too" I whisper into her hair while she hugs me tightly.

There is something that feels so right when she is in my arms, like she fits perfectly. I have this crazy feeling that she was always meant to be in them. She pulls away slightly and then leans in to give me a soft peck. However, like usual a simple kiss turns into something more.

"Tonight... you and me.. my place.. we can celebrate" I mumble between kisses.

"I can't" she sighs pulling away her lips slightly reddened from the kiss.

"Why not? got a date with your other boyfriend?" I tease.

"Shut up, you know you are the only man for me" she wrinkles her nose at me "no there is a party in my apartment building tonight, I promised Cristina I would go."

"That sounds like fun, you can come over after if you'd like" I smile softly at her "unless of course you are too drunk"

"You would like that wouldn't you" she narrows her eyes at me, "you would just love to take advantage of me"

"I don't need to get you drunk to take advantage of you" I growl in her ear causing her to shudder.

She stands up quickly walking towards the door turning the deadbolt.

"What are you doing?" I laugh at her odd behavior.

"I am letting you take advantage, Dr. Shepherd" she purrs and I can't help but feel slightly turned on.

"Did you just call me Dr. Shepherd?" I look at her quizzically.

"I did, go with it" she smirks shutting the blinds

"What are you doing with the shades?" I ask biting my lip to hide my smirk.

"Shh" she shushes me turning to face me "no one can know"

"no one can know what?" I ask getting more intrigued by the minute.

"about our secret love, Dr. Shepherd" she says coming toward me.

"Our secret love?" I repeat amused.

"By the way, I picked up your dry cleaning" she smirks coming around to my side of the desk and kicking off her shoes "and I graded all your papers" she grins wickedly at me as she slides all the files off my desk sending them cascading onto the floor.

"Oh, and I dusted off your desk" she smirks jumping up and sitting on my desk "with my bottom" she adds with a wink.

I look at her open mouthed as she places one foot on either side of my chair.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Dr. Shepherd" she looks at me feigning innocence.

"Hmmm, I think I can come up with a list of things" I muse standing up and laying her down onto my desk my lips caressing her the delicate skin of her neck.

"Oh, Dr. Shepherd" she giggles.

I didn't know that this was a fantasy of mine, but then maybe it is not the role play but just Meredith in general. She is my fantasy, my dream girl. Lucky me she is real, and here and wanting me. I plan on fully taking advantage of that.

:Ϲm?