Beyond Perfect.

Just the most intense pornographic smut, enjoy.

Meredith's POV.

The minute we are through the front door I feel his hands on me and before I can even react he has my back against the door. He grips my waist tightly his indigo eyes looking me up and down hungrily his grip getting tighter as he drinks me in. The way he is eyeing me like an animal eyes its prey is enough to cause heat to stir in my lower abdomen.

"Derek" I breathe his name prompting his eyes to leave my body and lock with mine.

The hunger is evident in his eyes and it creates a stirring in my lower abdomen like I have never felt before. I need more of him pressed against me, I need his lips against mine. I clutch desperately at the neck of his suit jack pulling him closer to me. He quickly gets the hint pressing his body tightly against mine causing me to shudder.

His hand move from there place on my hips, one moving to tangle in my hair tilting my head up as his lips come crashing into mine. I take a moment to revel at his kiss, how his lips are always soft and warm even when his kisses are rough. His tongue delves into my mouth just as his free hand slips in between my legs and up my dress.

I groan into his mouth as his fingers begins stroking me through the thin fabric of my underwear. I can feel the wetness soaking through and I am sure that he can as well. My assumption is proved correct when he pulls his lips from mine moving them to my ear where he huskily whispers "You are so wet Meredith"

His lips begin a blazing trail of kisses down my neck and I can't help but throw my head back when he reaches that spot on my neck that drives my body wild. He surprises me by sliding his hand into my underwear and inserting to fingers inside me. A guttural moan leave me lips as he begins moving his fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck! Derek" I cry out wrapping my arms around him as his lips begin trailing from my neck down across my chest.

He begins to stroke my clit in a circular motion with his thumb as he continues to slide his index and middle finger in and out of me. It isn't long until I feel my walls begin to clench around his fingers. He pulls his lips from my chest and watches as his actions cause a sweat to break out on my forehead and my chest to rise and fall erratically.

"Cum for me Meredith" He growls and I feel all the tension in my body accumulating in my lower belly until all at once the tension release causing a spasm to ripple throughout my entire body. Moans drop like bombs from my lips as my walls clench tightly around his fingers.

He slides his fingers out of me and I watch as he takes them into his mouth sucking them clean of my juices.

"Like I said, you are the best thing I have ever tasted" he smirks and although I've just found sexual release I find myself getting horny all over again.

I grab him by the back of his dress pants needing to feel him against me. He presses his already rock hard cock between my legs. He grinds against me his lips attaching back to mine, his tongue enters my mouth and I can still taste remnants of myself on his lips.

My hand reach for his belt buckle but his hands stop me, "Not here" he mumbles against my lips alluding to the fact that we are still stood in the middle of the foyer. He begins pulling me towards the bedroom but our progress is slow as we keep pausing to undress each other leaving a trail of clothes in our wake.

By the time we reach the bedroom I am in nothing but my underwear and he in nothing but his slacks. He lays be down gently on the bed and the atmosphere completely changed the minute my back hits the comforter. Where before his touch was rough and his movements instinctual and animalistic they are now soft and deliberate, each touch loving and laced with intent. Before my need for him was flaming hot and now it is smoldering.

My hands find his belt buckle again and this time he allows me to unbuckle it, he helps me slide his pants of his boxers sliding off with them. I let out an audible groan as I take in the site of his large member hard and ready.

"Please Derek" I plead as he presses himself against my still underwear clad pelvis.

"Tell me what you want Meredith" he says as his hands unclip my bra exposing my breasts.

For a moment, I am unable to talk as his mouth comes in contact with one of my nipples sucking and nipping lightly. I suck in an influx of air as he gives the same attention to the other breast. He fingers hook in the elastic of my underwear pulling them down my legs tantalizingly slow. His presses his entire length against my now fully exposed opening and I can't help but yearn for him to be inside of me.

"Derek" I groan his name as he teases my opening with the tip of his cock, "Please" I practically beg.

"You need to tell me what you want" he teases as he slowly eases the tip in.

"Fuck" I whimper in pleasure needing him completely inside of me and I know the only way to make that happen is to answer him.

"Make love to me Derek" I purr, his hands grasp my waist gently as he slides all the way into me.

Seeing as how Derek is particularly well endowed he fills me completely and I can't help but gasp as he begins thrusting his body quickly finding it's rhythm. His hand splay across my abdomen and his hands begin roaming my bare skin. His strokes are slow and steady but each time he slides into me he goes a little deeper than before causing moans to pour form my lips.

"You feel so amazing Meredith" he groans his hands squeezing my breasts lightly as he begins to pick up speed.

I run my hands up his abdomen loving the silkiness of his skin underneath my hands. I wrap my arms around his shoulders pulling his body down onto mine. The way his skin feels against mine causes a blush to creep across my skin.

"Fuck, Derek...harder" I growl tangling my fingers in his ravenous locks.

He buries his face into my neck biting and sucking on the sensitive skin. My moans are getting increasing harder to suppress and his rhythm becomes more erratic so I know we are both close to the edge. He tightens his arms around me as he begins pumping into me harder and faster.

"D-Derek.. I'm- "I begin but the rolling orgasm he just gave to me begins pulsing through my body making it impossible for me to form coherent sentences.

"Meredith" he growls my name as I feel him finish inside of me.

He continues to thrust and I feel another orgasm building, this one infinitely more intense than the last. My entire body shudders violently as the orgasm rips through me. My legs rap around his waist like a vice my nails digging into the skin of my back as I ride out my sex high his name falling from my lips and mixing with my moans.

My orgasm eventually subsides but my body still trembles violently and my breath comes out in huffs. Derek pulls out of me roll his body off mine and instantly pulls me into his arms. My body continues to quiver from the intense amount of pleasure it just went through as he strokes my bare skin.

He holds me tightly, not saying a word until my shakiness subsides. I press my lips loving against the bare skin of his chest a few times finally relaxing now that I can properly breath. I move rolling onto my stomach so that I can look at him.

"You are beyond perfect" he says brushing my slightly sweaty hair from my forehead.

"You are the one who is beyond perfect" I murmur kissing his lips gently.

"Someone is sleepy" he smiles pulling me into his arms and spooning me.

"That would be your fault" I laugh quietly as he nuzzles into my neck pulling my body to his.

"I know, I love you Meredith" he says leaving a few sweet kisses on my cheek.

"I love you too Derek" I say with a yawn relaxing into his arms.

Sleep begins to creep in on me and I fall asleep with a smile on my face. What a perfect ending to a beyond perfect day.

A/N: I had to bathe in holy water after writing this because it was so smutty. Please pray for me lol.