Intro

When spirited Angel, Hannah is cast down from the heavens for her disobedience, she stumbles into the path of glowering Alpha Wolf, Maddox Payne

He quickly discovers that not only the Moon Goddess is the provider of this encounter by chance, but fate as well.

He learns that the captivating, ethereal creature with the sunny disposition and exasperating wholesome goodness's destiny intertwines with his own.

She is his mate.

Now the big bad wolf is most definitely not angelic by nature, and neither are his thoughts. He is far from it. Especially when it came to her.

A few weak moments and the un-angelic nature of their touch wreaks havoc with their senses and soon entangles them in a web of desire, resistance, decadent willfulness and a love that will shake both heaven and earth.

Excerpt:

"I don't like you," she retorted. Her voice shaky with the urge to cry.

He looked down at her. She was glancing up at him; her head tipped back. The expression in her gaze swirled with a mixture of tender deference and temperamental defiance. Their heated words from earlier, long ago dissipated into thin air replacing it with so much tension.

He snorted derisively followed by a teasing grin that sent a tingling sensation through her. "Such words and emotions are not your forte. Tinkerbell."

Just looking up at him like that took his breath away. He contended himself in teasing her, irritating her, and he enjoyed every bit of it. There was nothing more exciting to him then ruffling her feathers just to see those enticing eyes sparkle with feistiness and her lips whisper their saucy retorts. "I am a Seraphim, that does not mean I lack emotions or feelings."

This ethereal creature was a handful, and she intrigued him beyond comprehension.

He cocked his head to the side. He couldn't resist provoking her. "Feelings?"

She frowned curiously. "Yes, is that not what I am supposed to have?"

He bit back a smile. There was no point in explaining what human feelings were about or felt like and if she would feel the same way. She wouldn't understand.

Suddenly his amusement faded. He studied her for a while.

She was infuriatingly innocent, and at times it bothered him when he treated her so.

She was his mate.

He didn't have the heart to reject her. So he decided its best that she loathes him and said the words. He was prepared for living eternally incomplete. But, He'd found himself increasingly drawn to her.

The enticing sheen of her lips called to him, hungrily his gaze followed, his head lowered and tasted them. That conflicting sensation to be distant and leave her be, fluttered away immediately as their lips touched.

Brushing his lips lightly across their softness, he savored the gentle friction. She was soft and so delectable that he pulled her tight against him, enjoying the subtle electrifying jolt that forms when their skin touches.

Even more, the sizzling heat the kiss was creating. So he deepened it and possessively tasted the recesses of her mouth with his tongue. He felt her body melting into his, and the kiss became scorching and intense that he felt her shiver with a breathless sweet whimper that gripped him bone deep.

Reluctantly he pulled away slowly with an erotic and purely hedonistic tug of her lips.

She stared up at him with a surprised dazed expression, lips parted and slightly plumped. He read so much in the depths of her eyes that it was unmistakable that what stared back at him was desire. His lips still tingly from their kiss slowly flashed a sexy wicked grin. His gaze hot with an inviting challenge lazily held hers before gliding the tip of his finger gently along her jaw.

"Careful Tinkerbell or your Halo will go up in flames with such feelings."

Not catching his words quick enough, it wasn't until he turned away that she gasped.

Before she could say a word, he had disappeared.

At a distance, he watched her lower her gaze and dash away a tear, and it burned in his chest. Of all the mates the Moon Goddess could have given him, she let the Celestial Elders intervene, and they sent him the one mate that was not safe with him. An Angel.... She was all wholesome, innocent, kind, sexy, and irresistible all at the same time. Pure temptation with wings. His jaw clenched, and his wolf growled. What the hell were they thinking?

He needed to drive her away from him and did his best trying to do it. He was callous, mean, and heartless. She was a distraction he did not need at this moment. Not now....

Not ever.