Chapter 33

She changed back....

He knew it the moment he had returned from his run. It's been six days total that Hannah has been in wolf form. It had the pack worried. It had him... losing his mind.

He had to get out of the house. He needed to give her time and space.
But he worried for how long.

The moment he opened the door and stepped into the house, her scent hit him like an avalanche. He inhaled deeply; letting her scent marinate to the depths of his soul.

He took his time walking throughout the house, thankful that no pack members were lingering around to see him struggle with his self-control.
Then he made it to the steps and paused.

His initial urge was to run to her, but he stopped himself. He wanted to see her face, to hear her voice, drown in her scent and her being. He wanted her because the urge was that powerful.

He stood silent listening. Waiting.
His lupine hearing only picked up on the shower. And her...heart beat.
It was serene and calm.
He took his first step. Then the next and slowly made his way up until he stood before the door to his room.

Their room.

He stopped at his door with his hands gripping the doorknob. He pressed his forehead to the door. Remembering all that had happen leading up to this moment. He wants to be there for her. She retreated into her wolf because she was hurt, sad, and so angry.

He feared that the longer he waited for her to come around, the more solid that wall she created between them would be. Somehow he had to prevent that from happening again. He wasn't about to lose her due to her familys' stupidity.

He slowly pushed the door open and entered walking towards the bathroom, stopping at the threshold.
He saw her silhouette through the steam rising out of the shower. His gaze stayed glued to the beautiful slender image of her beyond the glass as he slowly undressed.

He couldn't wait. He made his way towards her and joined her in the shower.
He was mesmerized by her unassuming nature, as she stood under the jet stream of water pouring down over her head; to run in a lazy trail down the length of her petite body.

He slowly stepped close to her and gently traced the back of his finger down her back. She drew in a deep breath, but as he inched closer and pulled her to him, she relaxed under his familiar touch.

He pressed his lips to the shell of her ear and caressed her soft breasts, kneading softly the supple roundness of each one before gliding his fingers down between her thighs.

With every soft stroke, it brought forth a tremor and a moan, granting him access to what he patiently was waiting for.

The heady scent of her arousal.

It was his addiction. His drug. It rooted him to the tile floor as his knees went weak with desperation; that he braced his hand on the tile  for support while he tenderly devoted his time to her.

His lips glided over the sweet softness of her skin with teasing nips of his teeth that were slowly extending.

He could feel her getting close. He could feel his eyes changing. His seductive touch was driving them both to madness. She pulled away and turned into his arms and his mouth.

She melted into his flesh; her kiss was so deep that her scent filled the air.  It stirred his heart into a gallop that it had Koda drunk and so loopy, he couldn't think straight.

He pulled away for a brief second, both of them tried to catch their breath. His gaze locked with hers. He caressed her jaw. He needed to see those eyes — the windows to her soul that would tell him that she was okay.
And she was.
She was back.
His Hannah.

She reached up once more for his lips. And he gladly surrendered to their velvety softness. Gently, he pressed her against the cold tile wall and lifted her legs around him. He watched her beautiful face contort with pleasure as she welcomed him home.

He flexed taking his time to move until they both rocked to the same rhythm, both reaching for that amazing point of no return.

Moments had passed since they fell from that heavenly place, and they sank to the floor. He caressed and held her tight to him, enjoying the cool spray of the shower head above them.

He studied his mate. Her breathing had slowed down, and her face was now flushed and relaxed. He loved it.
When she finally lifted her lashes to him, and they stared at one another, it was clear as day to him that she was his. He would have it no other way.

"I've missed you, " he whispered.

A silent second passed by between them before she replied back.

"I've missed you, too."

Her response satisfied both he and Koda.

He trailed the tip of his finger along her jaw. They admired each other and drowned in each other's eyes.
Neither paying attention to the water getting  cooler.

He lowered his lips slowly once more for a kiss, but she stopped him.

"Maddox?" with a swift breathlessness, she pressed her damp, cool fingers to his cheek.

Fully aware of the change in her demeanor, he focused on her. He watched as her skin flushed bright and sparkled as she looked into his eyes passionately.

"I love you!" She whispered, shly, feeling the hot blood in her veins flood to her cheeks.

That whisper transformed him. It had both their wolves going crazy. To hear her say it meant the world to him. He gently wrapped his fingers around her nape and pulled her face up to his and hoarsely repeated the same words. His eyes burned with an intense fire as he said them.
"I love you, too."

More than you will ever know.

The mind link followed as he passionately and tenderly kissed her as he cradled himself between her thighs and took his sweet time, showing her just how much he loved her in return.

*****
Here we goo!!!