Chapter 20

*****For Mature readers****
If you can't handle it don't read it...
Enjoy!!!

******

He drove like a bat out of hell trying to get home. To be with her. The moment he confronted that other wolf, he was livid. It was clearly a challenge the other wolf was up against because he was no match for Maddox.
He had stormed off with her, dragging her along and furiously arguing with Brody in his head.

"Maddox where are you going?" Brody exhaled in his mindlink.

"Where the hell do you think? Home."

"Man, you're angry don't leave like this. Not with her... come back to the bar. "

"Why? You think I will hurt my own mate, Bro?" he growled.

"No, I'm not saying that Maddox. Look just come back and calm down."

"Not happening... I don't need this shit Brody, I can't do this anymore. I'm done with the bullshit."

"What are you saying, bro?"

"Maddox? Answer me."

There was silence.

"I'm saying it's time I claimed my mate. Mark what's mine," he growled out savagely.

With that, he shut the mind link down.

Up until now, he was never so sure of his decision to claim Hannah. But then his control snapped and he wrapped her in his arms and pressed her against the wall. It was a delicious loss of control and he did not want to hold back. He pinned her there with his body, his mouth, with his tongue; wanting her so badly that his groin ached.

The heat of her skin scorched him through his clothes. The burning thrust of his desire was too overwhelming that he had to get out of there before he did away with her soaked panties and ended up sinking his cock into her up against the wall.

The drive home was the most difficult yet. Because keeping his hands on the steering wheel was the hardest, all he craved was to touch her. He could hear her heart patter like the wings of a caged bird but it wasn't from fear. It was far from it. The scent of her in the closed confines of the car was proof that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

And he slammed on the gas.

They finally made it home. Their eyes met as he jumped out of the car and opened her side of the door. With gentle ease, he picked her up and carried her inside directly to his room. He stepped in kicking the door shut, locking them in.

And the world out.

Finally, they were alone.

He eased her down his body until her feet touched the floor. He was entranced by her brown eyes and quickly found himself lost in the hot need of her dilating pupils that his body started to hum.

In a tender swoop, their lips met again pulling her tight against him. He caressed. He squeezed. He embraced all of her. Not breaking away from the kiss, his muscles shuddered and bunched as he quickly began to unbutton his shirt and then tossed it to the floor.