Hey!!!

@AradiaCline32  I'm sorry you feel this way and your well within your right to feel so

@AradiaCline32  I'm sorry you feel this way and your well within your right to feel so. I figured you erased this but it was what I woke up to in my email.

Now with that said, first and foremost I want to clarify that none of my stories involve rape. Unintended rape or accidental rape. Let's be clear about that.

I am honored that I have female and male readers of diverse backgrounds and cultures. But it stresses me out when comments are left like this I'm my comments. I understand that in foreign countries as in all others including the U.S., it's a subject that is traumatic to the victims or those who live in areas where this heinous crime has been dealt. But please don't confuse it and pin it with what I write or in the manner how I write it.

I write my romance novels with an emphasis of possesive passion and fierce dominant love or at least I try. Please don't confuse the two with your idea of rape.

I first want to thank you for reading my books and getting this far into the story but I also want to advise that none of my romance novels going forward are for the faint of heart or delicate in nature.

I ask those who are reading this as well to take that into account too so that we can avoid these encounters.

Im just putting it their because believe it or not your review or comment can be seen by others and not everyone at least will decide for themselves to read a book based on the comments. I don't bother with reviews before reading a book but most do.