Chapter 11.

The car ride was silent. Actually it was silent from my side while Randhir was chirping incoherently in his quite drunken state and Granny was busy in glaring him and scolding him time to time.

Its weird to see a billionaire getting scold by his own granny.

"Grannyyyyyyyy, Isn't your daughter-in-law is beautiful." Chipped a drunk Randhir while sitting on the passenger seat. His both hands on his cheeks as he turns his face totally to me.

This is the millionth time he is saying that or sometime he just ran his finger down to my arm length, sending chills down my spine.

Oh god! My cheeks will burn by blushing today.

He is definitely enjoying my condition right now. I knew it by his smirk.

Ohh god!!

I can't concentrate on driving.

"Randhir!! You are distracting Sanyu. I think we should switch our seats." granny glare Randhir and in return Randhir give her a wink and a flying kiss.

"Granny close your ears and sleep a little, you look so tired." Slurs Randhir.

"Randhir one more sentence and I will throw you out of the window."
State granny doing something on her mobile.

I sniffle my chuckles in.

"Please granny!! ...throw Sanyukta with me too. I will get a company, you know." Chipped Randhir casually and  resulting me in widening my eyes.

I hear granny laugh and engage herself in the phone again.

Suddenly Randhir phone goes off. A message I think. He smiles while reading whatever written on the screen and then look back at granny and made a puppy face.

He look adorably...hot.

For some minutes none of them say anything, they are just talking in some kind of signals. Weird. What they could be talking about?

Soon we reach our destination.

"We are here." I chipped enthusiastically.

"Ohhh   Sanyu baby!!! You drive so well. You look beautiful while driving too. Granny please don't listen my next sentence .....

"You look so sexy in that black dress. I just wanna......" Slurs Randhir when he shrikes as Granny hold his one ear tightly.

"Randhir behave!!! You are not at all in your senses today. You are drunk too much." Chipped granny angrily but it is clear that she is holding her laughter.

" ouch granny. Please. Owwww." Shouts Randhir in pain.

Oh ooo. It must be hurting ..

"No. and I don't think Sanyu is safe with you tonight. So Sanyu is sleeping with me tonight."  I heard granny.

"Granny you know I have two ears your can hold my both ears if you want to punish me but not this please. Let Sanyu be with me. please " he chipped with pleading eyes.

For a moment it doesn't look like that he is drunk!

As like he reads my mind he chipped.
"Granny I am drunk and I will be needing Sanyu, you know to take care of me." Slur Randhir.

"Sanyukta, come to my room after getting fresh, okay." Chipped granny

" granny noooo.." He chipped.

" infact Sanyu, let's go together. You can get dress in my room. So come with me." Chipped granny leaving Randhir's now red ear and come out of the car.

I must say he have a Stubborn granny...

"Oh wait!!!" Chipped granny.

Randhir eyes widen in surprise.
"I knew it granny. You were kidding right." Chipped Randhir energetically.

"No." Said granny simply glaring him.

"Sanyu you go inside and get fresh, I need to talk to him about  something. We will just be there in a moment." Chipped granny.

"Uh-oooo" I heard Randhir whisper.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...