Chapter 76.

I felt taps on my cheek.

Oh no. I wanna run away. I want to push him away.

But I'm paralysed here. I can't move my hands, my legs, my body...any fuckin part...

The taps on my cheek grew harsher.

"Sanyukta"

No. I need to go away.

"Sanyukta"

Fuck. I'm running away now.

"Sanyukta"

I hear a loud growl just beside me. So close to my ear that I flinch and open my eyes with a jerk.

Then my eyes met those black oceans ...but instead to anger they are turning to concern and care.

What the fuck is happening.?

I look around and found myself in bed.

Wtf?

"You okay? You were mumbling in your sleep. Go away ..run away...I just wanna know, you okay?" I hear his same concern filled voice which make my heart flutter again at his raspy sleepy voice.

And the real fuck is ..that's a dream.

I don't know I should be glad or sad ...but thank God...

I look up to him and found him still hovering over me with  concern from his silent eyes.

I threw my arms around his neck and buried my face in his neck making him fall back on the bed. He was stiff for a moment but soon two warm and strong arms engulf mine and I sigh in relief.

Oh God. This feeling is so much better than the dream.

No that wasn't a dream...

That was a nightmare.

Which I want never come true.

"You sure, You okay.? " I hear his whisper while his one hand patting my hairs while adjusting me over his chest.

I nodded my head against his chest. In return, his chest vibrated. I think he felt ticklish and he just laughed. I laugh too seeing him laughing.

"Your work done?" I ask noticing his laptop close now.

"You are more important to me. " he plant a kiss on my forehead and I blushed.

"Really?" I ask.

"Obviously" he said in duh tone.

"Leave it. You don't really mean it." I pout still buried in his chest.

In next moment I'm beneath a hard yet gentle grip with him hovering over me.

"I never lie to you. I. Mean. Everything. I . say." He whisper so much close to me and without knowing I found myself nodding in yes but I turn it in no in next moment.

His brow furrows as he look keenly in m eyes.

"Why do you think so.?" He asked but I sense the anger burning inside him. As I just challenge him.

"Just leave it. You can even let me meet my granny and here you are saying I'm important. No. Its not going to work." I said pushing him away.

"Is it that  so?" I hear his confusion filled voice as he lay in his back again.

"Yup" I said covering myself from blanket, ready to sleep again.

My eyes widen when I hear,

"Ok, So be ready at eight tomorrow."

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...