Chapter 35.

I make my way down in the kitchen for the hundredth time, just to find out any task or work I could find in any nook and corner of the house.....

Because....

I'm getting booooorrrrrreeeeee..

Fucking boreeeeee..

You must be thinking where is my one n only hubby, then , he went to office .....

Its almost evening and I have already finished reading one whole novel within few hours.
And yeah, let me tell you... He has a huge, a fucking huge, collection of novels...

and now about me...

I'm just roaming here and there like a lost child in

thiiiiiissssssssssss huggggeeeeee maaaannnnssiioonnn all....allllooonnneeee...

Randhir will come late tonight.

Awwww.... I miss grraaannnyyy!!! Even more now.

I'm not calling anybody just  because I feared that I will disturb them or so.. So let's avoiding that... You know.... Okay yeah....

And about all the servents.....uhh..... Umm.. I ....OK ....they wanted an off and I gave them... WithoutinformingRandhiraboutthat.

Ohhh god!! Why I'm so stupid!

I don't know, its only have been one day of me being alone, and I'm feeling like a psycho.... Ohh god!!

Suddenly I hear my phone rang.... And I jump like I have waited for this moment for ages.. To talk to someone...

But as soon as I see the caller I'd my all excitement vanished in air.

Shreya???

Now why the fuck is Shreya is calling me.

And wait how she got my number and why is she calling me out of all the person in the world.

At first I thought to cut it but then decided not to do that. I click the answer button and put it on my ear.

Obviously I have a frown on my lips.... But yet I chipped "hi" sweetly...

"hey.. !! Sanyukta.." Shreya chipped in a wobble voice
..

Wait !! Is she crying
.

"Shreya... Shreya.. you ok there.??" I chipped suddenly genuinely worried for her.

Come on! I'm a human too.

"Sanyukta ....we need to ta..talk.." She chipped..

"Shreya.. Why are you crying...tell....OK OK wanna meet me..OK. OK. Where?" I asked worry clear in my voice. I start to get panic. What if she is in any kind of danger..?

Danger!!

And I instantly regret not letting Randhir talk to her in the morning.

"Shreya ....just Wait ...let me call Randhir for once..OK ..the.." I was cutted in between by Shreya.

" no. No Sanyukta. Don't..... invol....ve Randhir in th..is. Its just betw..een you and me. Please Sanyukta.." Chipped  a crying Shreya.

"Shreya..OK ..you just calm down first okay... I'm coming OK.....but where??" I asked feeling like a fool for once but I ignore that thought..

" my place....don't tell Randhir
.please.." She chipped and the call goes off..

Oh damn!!!!!!