Chapter 34.

I wake up from the continuous ringing of the alarm. I groaned holding pillow against me tighter. I feel something soft against my Lips. I open my eyes.

Oh! Damn! Holy! Fuck! Heavens!

I would have never opened my eyes if I would have known that I'm snuggling to my favorite pillow. My Sanyukta..

A smile crept on my lips as I adore her. Her hairs. Her closed eyes. Her nose. Her li..ps...!! My hands draped around her waist holding her closer to me.

Oh god! I want my every morning to began like this!!

I remove her hair from her face and tuck them behind her ear.

I felt something happening inside me.

Like butterflies in my stomach.!!!

Oh god!!

I have never felt like this before. Not Even with Shreya..

Shit!! Why I brought her up every time?

I close my eyes again.

Hey wait!!

Is Sanyu OK.?? Why she didn't wake up by the noise of alarm. Oh shit!! How I could forgot. She must be having a hangover right now for the little stunt she played yesterday. She need to sleep longer.

Thinking about yesterday. Even the thought of any other man touching her boils my blood.

I need to do something about that.

I look again at the sleeping beauty beside me. I kissed her forehead and free her from my grip and make my way to get fresh then to the gym.

Fucking hell! I don't want to leave. Why this night even ended?

Suddenly my phone goes off. I stretched my arm and pick it up.

"Hello." I chipped.

"Hello Mr. Shekhawat. Good morning and I just want to let you know that the company you wanted to buy from the last three months is now ready to be sold. So if you want you can sign all the formalities today itself." Chipped Mr. Mehra from other side.

"Okay. Then I will let you know about the meeting. " I chipped professionally. And the line goes off.

I look up at her again.

Oh my lucky Angel!!!

She is really lucky for me.

But

Do I deserve it???

***

I make my way to our room, after working out in my gym, which is upstair.

I assume that my sweet pretty  wifey must be having a hangover...

She must be sleeping till now. I have already told a female servant to put a lemonade beside our bed.

I make my pace faster to my room when I hear my phone ringing in the room.

Oh fuck...

Its sound will definitely broke her sleep..

I open the door only to found my gorgeous looking wife holding my phone in her one hand while standing beside the large window.

At sound of the door open she turns to me with quizzical expression than looking down at the phone screen with a frown on her face.

Who it could be!! A business call maybe.

"Who is it? " I chipped making my way towards her.

"Umm.... Sh..Shreya.. Its Shreya.. But why she is calling you?." She chipped not making any eye contact. But when she look up, I saw hurt, I saw pain, I saw insecurity.

Oh fuck ! Shreya!

"ohh.. OK..give the phone to me. I will handle it myself.." I chipped extending my hand to take my phone from her hand.

But she look at me with squint eyes and putting her both hands on either sides of her waist..

Looking. Oh- so-hot....

Did she even know that she is wea.........?

"First tell me why she is calling you.. ? I don't want you to talk to her... No.. Not at all. You are not talking to her.. Never...ever..got it.. Mr. Shekhawat..." She chipped.. When the phone stop ringing but soon it began to ring again in her hand....

Her expression are already like she is pissed.

"It may be something important.... Don't you think
..?" I chipped softly making my way toward her like I'm talking to a frustrated tigress right now..

Yeah she is a tigress .. A hot tigress...

But did she even aware  that she is wea ....?

" nope" she chipped popping the "p" while clicking cancel button.

She is looking up at me straight.....eye to eye...

But I roam by eyes down her body taking her view in my senses.

Did she even know......?

Suddenly lust overpower my senses and I don't know how but in the next moment she is pulled in my arms. Blocking her to me. Our body plastered to each other... I see her breath hitch in her throat. She is flabbergasted for a moment.

My breaths are uneven too. Some new feelings blooms in my senses.

Right now, I came to know, I don't want anything else in my life if I have this  cute sexy adorable hot Lady as my wife...

"Do you even know you look so hot in black." I chipped huskily bringing my face closer to her. I feel her hands on my chest and abs.

She frowns and look at me with confused expression..

Oh man!!

Did she knew that she is......?

No she doesn't....

I just smirk and loosen my arm which are  lock around her.

She look at me more confused now...

"I. Want. My. Shirt. Back." I chipped slowly word by word.

"Ok. Then ..... Go and take it from... the clos..umm closet there...??" She chipped still confused..blinking her eyes rapidly.

Oh my cute sexy adorable hot naive wifey.

" I want my shirt that you are wearing right now." I chipped smirking.

Her eyes went wide open and she look down with a jerk and in the next moment she is running towards the bathroom..

But but but
...

To whom does she think she is trying to escape...??

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...