Chapter 61.

I hold the cold door knob in my warm hand and twist it to open the door.

I took some lazy heavy step inside my mansion.

I'm hell tired!....

With all the formalities for the cops, and many other formalities made me tired.

Suddenly I saw a figure sitting on the couch of living room.

Its the new maid I appointed for taking care of Sanyukta when in not around.

I look at my wrist watch.

4:47 a.m.

Fuck.

I clear my throat to get some attention which I got.

She look horrified seeing me.

Probably at my face.

Oh! Come on. Its just a cut on my lip, which is bleeding. No. Was bleeding. Now its fine.

She was a sweet lady of around 35. She really look caring and sweet. But we can't trust anybody soon right?

"Did she wake up.?" I asked, my voice giving the proof of my tiredness.

"No. But when I was cleaning your room, she was mumbling some words in her sleep like....mom.......baby.....Shreya....." Chipped the maid.

I nodded and tell her to leave. And she too nodded in return.

With my those heavy steps I make my way to our room. Twisting the cold door knob again and pushing the door ajar, I look at the sweet little Angel of my life who is sleeping because of a heavy dose of medicine otherwise she don't sleep more than seven hours usually, but today its been almost twelve hours.

I exhale deeply still looking at my queen.

I get rid of my clothes one by one until I'm only in my pants. I make my way to the bed but.....

Shit! I smell like alcohol...

I might not be having any problem but she will be.

So I decided to take a quick bath.
Taking a pair of sweatpants I enter in bathroom.

Then I stand beneath the big metallic blog which is sprinkling warm water on my hair, my face, my body and then flow down taking half of my tiredness along with it.

***

I lazily come out of the washroom and slip inside the warm blanket, behind her.

Tangled our legs, circle my arm around her waist and bury my face in her hairs, smelling her scent. ...

Which is divine.!

My heavy eye lids fall soon and I'm in deep slumber along with my queen.

***

My eyes flutter open only to found the bed empty and bedsheets were cold  beside me.

I look at the clock 8:44.