Chapter 87.

My hands dropped down from his shirt.

I am numb. My mind is unable to register anything. I'm paralysed again. But not from his touch but his betrayal.

He even think I can ever do that?

I can't even slap this slut in front of me and here he think I could be involved in granny's accident.

Like seriously.

"We are not involving the police and lawyer in this for your favor, so you wont get troubled. So you just end it here and sign these divorce paper and leave his life forever." Chipped Shreya pointing towards the paper on the side table.

And here her sentence ended and i can't stop my chuckles. Then those chuckles turns into laugh.

And right now I'm laughing like a mad lady.

No one will believe that few moments before I was shedding rivers of tears.

I look at them who looked at me in annoyance. They think I'm mad.

Yes I'm.

I took a deep breath and control my laughter a bit.

I sigh.

"You know what? I know why you won't involve the police, miss Shreya. Its because you can't." I chuckles.

"They will find out in a moment that you are lying. They will find our that you are dragging me into this shit. " I chuckles lightly.

"You really think I'm that fool, Shreya. Randhir might be blind in your love but I'm not." I chipped wiping all the last trance of tear from my face.

"I must say, that was a very foolish move , miss rajput. " I walk a little back. Near the papers on the side counter.

Divorce paper.

I chuckles again.

"You know what Mr. Shekhawat, trust and respect are the only things which get years to get and seconds to loose. " I chipped.

"And you are at a great loss here, Mr. Shekhawat." I added

You lost me!

I took the pen and open its cap.

"Well, well, well. " I said in amusement.

"What if I don't sign them?" I asked both of them.

Shreya jump up suddenly.

"You have to. I mean there is nothing left in this marriage. In fact there is no reason to carry on this shit anymore, Randhir got what he want and its doesn't matter anymore." Shreya said.

"What Do you mean?" I asked giving a quick glance to Randhir whose eyes were widen and glaring at Shreya.

"Shreya..no...sh" Randhir said but Shreya cut him.

"No Randhir. Let me tell her." Shreya said to him and turn to me.

Again that gut feeling rise in my belly that something wrong is about to happen.

"Randhir marry you only to get his grand father's will. Which was only possible if he marry the girl of granny's choice, who was you, unfortunately. That's it. That was a win win situation for him  because he will get his grandfather's will and a permanent caretaker for granny. " Shreya smirked.

"And he never stopped loving me. I know he was away from me and he try to get me out of his life but you know, old habits die hard. So here are we, back together. In love. That spark between us. Only the problem is you." Shreya finished.

Her words didn't stung much but his silence tear my heart apart.

I was getting fooled from the beginning.

Just a caretaker.

Just for a will.

And he think I can take the life if an unborn baby.

He think I can ever harm granny

Tears block my view as my mind blank ..my body loosing its senses.

But I can't afford that.

But no words are needed now. Everything is over. Its the end.

Everything is over.

I glance down at the papers as the pen run swiftly over it. Claiming my agreement on the piece of paper.

I didn't even glance up. Any of them.

I don't even want to see there faces...

Ever again in my life.

I turn around and wipe my blurred vision. I make my way out of the door. I didn't look back.

I came out in fresh air but I wasn't able to breath. My lungs not working. My heart sinking.

And I broke down.

In middle of the street. I cried my heart out. I sobbed. I cried. I wiped. I sniffle. I choke. Buried my face in my hands and curse my fate.

A hand on my shoulder make me look up.

"Aryan" I gasp.

And in next moment I buried myself in his embrace.

He too hold me back. Rub my back. Whisper something in my ear which I didn't understand.

I just cried.

After some moments of crying I pull back.

"I....I , Aryan..!! Take me away. Away..from here. please." I sobbed.

He nodded.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...