Chapter 48.

I open my eyes slowly hearing the sound of my morning alarm...

I turn the alarm off and look to my left, outside the window.

Green gardens. Flowers. Children playing in the park outside...

I close my eyes and let my head falls back on the headboard.

There is a still void place deep inside my heart.

Him...

What happen five months ago, still flashes before my eyes like it just happen a second ago.

Our small talk. He telling me to go ... I went out without any last words. Without even meeting granny who was just like a loving mother to me.

No calls. No messages. No glances...nothing...

I open my eyes before I drawn myself back into the past ...

So here I'm working in a orphanage...

Here ... Small kids have more big hearts than the people who live in big houses...

I wipe out the lone tear which want to escape from my eyes.

I throw myself up from the bed and quickly rush to the washroom to do my morning business.

Today some guest is invited in our orphanage by the head.. He will be giving funds or charity so I think he is a important guest.

After doing my morning business. I wash my hairs and body nicely and after getting into the bathrobe ... I come out of the room...

Only to get shrike in shock...

"What the fuck Aryan, you scared me." I shout throwing the pillows at his direction.

Where he is laughing holding his stomach and sprawling on my bed...

"Marry me..." he chipped suddenly...

"What" I asked confusingly...

"Marry me so that I don't have to come from the window and you won't be scared like this Again again and every time." He chipped laughing.

"Shut up Aryan" I chipped and move towards the cupboard.

"I must say .. You look hot in bathrobe." I heard his teasing voice from my back.

Ohhh fuck...

"Ooouuuttt.. Now" I shout at him angrily..

"Oh damn you are looking more hot now." He chipped again.

Oh damn

I put my both hand on not waist and just glare at him...

He took the hint and make his way out of the room not before winking at me...

I look down at the bathrobe it was long enough to cover me till my knees. And it is even not showing my cleavage.

If it was Randhir I must be red by now by blush....

Oh no Sanyukta don't go there. Don't think about that.

I quickly wear my clothes and put my hair in a bun...

Then I make my way outside the room and saw Aryan putting breakfast on the table ... For us..

Yeah... We share this house.

He too works in the same orphanage .. And its his apartment and I'm leaving here as a roommate.

Even he helps me to get settle here when I had nowhere to live...

Fuck. Don't do there Sanyukta...

"We have only ten minutes to eat because the guest is coming at the orphanage shortly." Chipped Aryan

"Who is the guest." I asked. Taking my sand witch.

"I don't know particularly but he some CEO of some company.. And he is very young in age to be a c.e.o." he chipped drinking his juices.

I just hummed in response.

These guest are quite normal here..its not a big deal.

I'm a changed person from before. Time make me change ....and let's give some credit to this monkey too...

Aryan..

He is a great person and a great friend.

He don't know anything about me. About my past but he is still helping me.

Good people exist.!!!

From good people I remember granny. How she must be now?

How she had react to Shreya pregnancy?

Did she know about the deal.?

"Hey miss.. Come to the real world. We are getting late."
Chipped Aryan. Snapping his fingers.

I nodded and grab my coat and make our way to the car.

Soon we reach to the orphanage. Quite soon than i think.

Give credit to his car and his driving skills.

"Oh OK. The guest are already here. We are late. They must be in the room for the meeting. We have to barge in the middle of the meeting." Chipped Aryan like we are on a mission. A secret mission.

I just laugh at his action.

And he frowns.

I look at a distance and what caught my eyes make my eyes widen.

There is a SUV  which look damn damn damn familiar to me.

Oh damn. Is that possible to happen what I'm thinking to happen.

Oh no.

Oh fuck.

"I'm not going in." I chipped to Aryan with a horrified face.

"Nice joke but I will laugh at it later. For now let's go in. Come." He chipped and hold my wrist and drag me in towards the room.

"Aryan nooooo...." I whined struggling to let my wrist free. But he is the way to strong for that.

"Shh. Sanyukta. Behave." He scold me and open the door of the room where the shock of my life is sitting right in front if me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...