Chapter 27.

I slam my rough lips to her soft ones. My eyes close automatically as calmness run through my nerves. So much was going on in my head from the past few minutes. And she is the one who can give me relief and calm.
I suck Sanyukta's supple lips, roughly.

Its like, I want to erase all memories of that girl from my past.

Shreya.

How I could ever be so dumb to ever like her. Now I feel disgust of myself on thinking my choices of the past.

I suck Sanyukta's lower lip. But I didn't get any response in return. I suck it hard but again no response.

I open my eyes only to found her looking sideways. I broke the kiss and and look in the same direction. I found shreya with her eyes burning with rage, who is getting red by jealousy.

Somewhere I did know that she would be following us.

So I just give her a show.

She stomped her feet angrily.

I smirked and looked down at my wife. But my smirk faded away as soon as a tear slips away from her beautiful  eyes.

Oh fuck!!! No no no.

For the hell fuck sake, I didn't mean to do that.

Shhhhhhhiiiiiiittt!!!!!!!

She is crying, ....and the reason is........me...

Fuck again!!

I look sideways to found Shreya gawking at us shamelessly.

It angered me to core. I need to calm down and the only way for calming me down is in front of me. Without wasting another moment.

I grab her hand and gently dragged her toward the corridor, Where that cheap whore was..

When we passed by her, Sanyukta along with me...I chipped

"Let's go where we can get some privacy, and get rid of some shameless creatures, who enjoy watching couples making out." I chipped to Sanyukta but loud enough to make Shreya heard that.

And the moment we passed her I dragged Sanyukta inside the isolated changing room.

What!! Its my mall after all.

In next moment I pinned her to the door by holding her hands above her head by my one hand. She is looking down, avoiding any eye contact. She protest to make her hands free but so use. I am a way to much stronger than her. A tear slips from her eye and i curse myself under my breath. By another hand I grip her chin and make her look up into my eyes.

"I didn't mean to do what you thought I did. Even I did what you didn't think I can do. And you don't have any idea what you did to me." I chipped trying to defend myself. But she didn't get any word I said even I didn't get any meaning out of my own words.

I never done this before, you know, justify my act. Never. I do what I want to. According to my choice whether it hurt somebody or not...bug not anymore. Right now I'm getting affected, right now I care who is getting hurt by my actions.

What is she doing to me?

I'm not liking it. I don't like it at all. I'm just attracted to her then why all this care,maybe just because she cried because of me.

She is looking in my eyes, confused. But suddenly her lower lip pops out and she start weeping in my arms.

For once again, oh man! She is adorable. But she is crying right now and I'm unable to see her like this.

"I want grrraaannn...." She started but before she can complete her words, I put my lips on hers, softly, gently, slowly, halting her words in middle. I move my lips slowly. Freeing her hand from my grip. Putting my hands on her waist. Pulling her close to my body. Her hands come down to my neck. Her fingers slowly massage my scalp and a groan escapes from my mouth due to pleasure exploring in my nerves. I move my own hands up and down her waist length. Feeling her shudder beneath my fingers. I suck her lower lip, plastering our body to each other. I'm happy that she is kissing me back and she is not protesting. She bites my lips lightly, I think its the sign of  loosing her breath but I haven't done with her yet. I broke the kiss but soon my lips found the way to her neck. I nuzzle her neck receiving her muffled moans as she bite her lip hard to hold back the moan. Now her hands are in my hairs, massaging it with her fingers again. I kissed the junction of her neck and shoulder. Oh God !!! Her scent. It drives me crazy. She moans again as I bite lightly on her sweet spot. And then its my turn to groan in pleasure when  she pulls my hair in her fingers. I know we need to stop right here but I can't, I'm addicted to Her touch. Her scent. Her body. All of her.

"R..Randhir ..we need to hold on." She whispers and moans.

"I know but who cares?" I whispers back looking straight in her eyes.

"Please..!" She whisper shyly biting her lip and blushed.

"Please what baby, I know you want me. Just let me. Just let me chase your limits. Let us chase our limits together.." I whisper huskily in her ear. Then engulfing my face in her soft hairs.

She moans and pushed me back with her soft wrists.

"Later. For now I need to shopping for tonight." She chipped suddenly.

Tonight!!! Oh hell fuck sake!! So soon.

"Are we going to do that  tonight???." I  asked all excited and shocked too.

"No. I mean....shopping for the party tonight. Club party, remember?. Shreya just invited us. I think we should go. And seriously Randhir .....you are gross.." I heard her protest and thoughtful voice and she cringed in the last at the word that.

" you sure you wanna go." I ask ignoring her later comment.

"Yupppp." She replied..

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...