Chapter 13.

"Granny, breakfast is readyyyyyy. " I sang it as I make my way toward the dinning table balancing her toast and orange juice in a tray.

Granny smiled at me over the newspaper which she was reading and chipped " thank you Sanyukta."

"So when you will be returning from NY. And why so suddenly ... I mean this business trip, is it necessary. You can tell Randhir to accompany you or something." I asked granny as I saw her sipping her orange juices.

"Ohh don't worry I will be back in one week. And actually I know about this trip since yesterday morning but I totally forgot it in all the work and party rush. " chipped granny smiling.

"Granny I think you should take care of yourself, your sleep, your diet. After this trip, promise me that you will take proper rest. And I will miss you granny." I chipped pouting at the end.

She chuckles lightly.
"Awwww Sanyukta, Randhir was right, you are adorable."

And only by his name my cheeks began to redden automatically.

He must be having a hangover, that's why he is not up yet.

"OK Sanyukta, its nearly the time of my flight. Take care of yourself and yeah don't hesitate to kick his ass if he throw tantrums at you. I really don't think you will be safe with Randhir but still he is your husband and no one can help it."  Chipped granny as she rush toward the main door and a servant follow her with her luggage.

She chuckles and I giggles.

"OK Granny take care of you too. Bye." I chipped when she hug me before kissing my right cheek then headed toward her car.

I wave a last bye to her as the car slowly began make her way out of the sight. I had an uneasy feeling in my heart but I let it go.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...