Chapter 23.

The soft soothing music fills in the car directly resonating to my heart.

I am feeling happy. Content. Complete. And something new, which I haven't felt ever before. Never with anyone before.

I glance to my side, my pretty wife, lost in her own thoughts and smiling on her own.

What she might be thinking about!!!! May be our recent encounter.

Oh man! That was fun....

Okay okay!! I admit that it took all my self control not to throw her on backseat of my Rover.... And do something.....illegally legal.

Illegally legal!!!!!

What does that even mean.....?

Who cares...?

I don't know its the music or my new budded feeling.

But still..

I take hold of her hand from her lap, entwined our finger, brought them near to my mouth and plant a soft kiss on her soft skin.

Focusing on the road. I  didn't make any eye contact but I can bet she must be biting her lip right now looking down on her lap and blushing all red...

adorable

And

All mine....

"If you are going to be all silent and keep blushing like this then I swear I'm not gonna kiss you ever." I chipped play fully.

"Then don't." I hear her sweet voice and saw her smirking.

And my eyes widened for a moment but in next moment I have something to turn the tables..

"See, you broke your silence. It means you want me to kiss you." I replied. Totally sure that now she have nothing to backfire...

"No. I just replied you." She chipped trying to defend herself.

"Yes. Because you want me to kiss you." I chipped smirking.

"No. Umm... I mean.." She stammers.

"So you don't want me to kiss you.! I chipped, pouting a little.

"I do.... But.." She chipped but I cut her in between.

"Aww... You do... But as you know baby we are in public so you need to wait a little. But I promise you to give you what you want, which is a kiss, as soon we get some privacy. OK baby.! " I chipped.

And notice her mouth hangs open in shock.

"But I never told you that I want a kiss." She chipped.

"Oh baby! You just did. Now don't be shy. I know you want it. You can tell me anything you want." I chipped.

"no. I don't want any kiss." She chipped folding her arms across her front.

"They say that there is yes in a girl's no. It means that they want to say yes when they say no." I chipped thoughtfully.

"What I'm supposed to do or say now.
Do I even have any point here.????" She chipped squinting her eyes.

" I don't think so." I smirked.

"this is not fair. Not at all. You did this every time. You never left me any choice." she pouted.

Obviously looking adorable!!! Like always....

"Don't deny that you enjoyed it equally." I chipped passing her a glance.

"Enjoyed what??" She questioned totally puzzled.

"The Kiss..!!" I chipped not helping my smile to stop.

"um.. It was ..okay. But, You know, not as good as ....my first kiss." She chipped thoughtfully and smirk.

I applied sudden break. Thank god for the seat belts.

First kiss!!

Only the thought of her kissing any other person, even in the past, boils my blood.

Holy fucking hell!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...