Chapter 36.

"no dad. Don't do this to her. I'm sorry dad. Dad please. Dad. She is crying,dad. We are sorry dad. You are hurting her dad. Please dad, Dad no." I cried , cried and cried, grabbing my father's hand who was about to hit my mum harshly. Tears spilling out of eyes freely. I tug at his shirt's hem as because that was the level of my height at the moment. I just reach to his legs. I'm so small in front of this giant monster. I felt weak. I felt my disability, Unable to save my mother. Save her from this monster I had to call my father.

My mum has fallen on the ground.. weeping badly but silently because she know... Nobody is here to hear us ...nobody is here to save us... Nobody us here to help us..and this person in front of us is a monster..who is not going to have any mercy on us. At all.

Within the next moment I was harshly pushed by his strong hand. My back hit the corner of the table and it hurt .... It hurt badly..it hurt a lot.

I cried in pain. My mother run to me but before it could happen, dad grab her by her hairs, tightly in a iron strong grip.

"No dad. Leave her. Please dad. She won't do that again. Dad." I cried.

But my mum is still silent, not uttering any word. Crying silently. I know it must be hurting badly. But she didn't said a word. It must be paining but she didn't utter a word.  Bearing all the pain, all the scars only because of me.