Chapter 32.

I took her in my arms, and made her sit properly on the passenger seat. Then I tried to put on her seat belt, her sweet selling perfume invade my senses. She is unconscious, due to the drinks.

I look at her Lips. Red. Inviting. Soft. Plump.

Just one little peck won't harm much right.....

I slowly lean a little closer to her but as we are just inches apart, her eyes open wide and she chipped, " I spy, Randhir." And giggles when I got totally startled and bumped my head to the roof of the car.

Ouch!!!!

"Aw.....is it hurting??" She giggles again but rubbing my just bumped head.

Believe me, its soothing....

"Um...( hiccups) ....you can continue what you were going to do.." She chipped shyly biting her lower lip.

Really really really!!!!

Does she want me to kiss her..

Oh man!!! What a Bliss...

I smirk and lean closer to her but she stop me by putting her fingers on my lips and squints her hazel orbs.

" hey!!!...(hiccup).... I was talking about the seat belt, ( hiccup)...." She chipped pushing me back, out of the car.

And she giggles again....while try to put her seatbelt on.

I took my driver seat and saw her struggling with the sea belt,

"randhir.......( hiccup) .....its not working..." She chipped irritated....

Oh lady!!!

I lean closer to her again, this time really to tie her seat belt.

" hey, ( hiccup) ....don't take advantage of the situation... ( hiccup).... Only seatbelt.... ( hiccup) ....OK Mr. Shekhawat...( hiccup).." She chipped slowly when I was leaning toward her to tie her seatbelt.

I smirk.... And tie her seat belt tightly ...

"believe me, young lady, if I wants to take advantage, you would have been on the backseat of this car." I lean back while she gasp .

I give a last glance to her angelic face, her hooded eyes, her red lips...before starting the engine

Oh God!! My sexily adorable cute wife.....

After few minutes of silence. She broke the silence and her sentence made me to apply sudden breaks to the car..

" Randhir ( hiccup) er........ I want a (hiccup)... Kiss now."

Fuck!!!

"Sanyukta!!! stay quite. If I would have known that you are going to behave like this then I have brought ropes with me to tie you down. Now, stay quite and don't disturb me and let me drive. Okay." I chipped in monotonous voice.