Chapter 83.

I  turn in my bed again and again, but no, its not helping in anyway.

How can he not miss me at all while I'm getting mad here by missing him by my side?

I buried my face in the pillow and try to sleep.

No ...no...no...its not going to help.

I even have lost the count of days I didn't see him or hear from him. Neither he ever called me nor he pick up my any call.

Now I had tolerated enough.

Now he is all captured in my mind that I can't sleep.

I throw the pillow and covers off me and decide to do the "thing" which I think will help me.

I quickly tie my hairs in a messy bun and give a last glance down to my Tweety T-shirt and denim shorts. Quickly getting on a pair of foot wears I run out of my room.

I make my way to granny's room. Peeking from the little open door, I found her sleeping and  the nurse was too dozing off on the couch. I close the door back again. And then I sneak into Aryans room, which is downstairs.

As I peek in I found him snoring soundly, I chuckles lightly as I tip toed in his room and took his car keys from the side table. I don't want to wake him up. As I was coming out of the room, my gaze fall on his Mobile.

Do Randhir ignore us both or I'm the more special one to be get ignored.?

I know its a bad manner to sneak in anybody's phone but I need to.

But wait should I? No I shouldn't.

I pout to myself.

perks of having good manners.

Mocks my mind.

I drop the idea of checking his mobile. But I really have a feeling that.... I'm at a loss on having good manners.

No wait! Why always be good?

Changes are good. And I'm not in a mood to be a good girl today.

I took his mobile and unlock it. It already had a unread message.

And its was randhir's message.

I didn't even hesitate once to open it.

Didn't I told you to give me granny's health progress report daily, without any miss? So why I hadn't get it yet?. And yeah I also want to know the whereabouts of Sanyukta. So you better reply my message soon otherwise forget that you ever had any job. :- 

Randhir.

Ohhhh...

So why can't he directly ask me how I'm, rather than, asking Aryan about me.

Why is he ignoring me?

Did I do something? So maybe he is avoiding me as a punishment

But I don't remember doing anything.?