Chapter 68.

A pillow come flying towards my face but I hold it in time. As I was about to show a victory grin but a fluffy pillow hit my nose.

Owww...

"Sanyukta.... Stop..." I said and make my way closer to her.

"No. Stop right there Mr. Shekhawat. Don't you even dare to come closer." She utter. Nose red with anger As she try to throw more pillows toward me.

I didn't ever realise we have so many pillows on bed.

"What? But why?" I said stepping closer.

"I said no. Just stay away from me." She said and took some steps away from me towards the couch and began to pick up the pluffers from the couch.

But I soon make my way to her to hold her. She look so fragile in my hands like she will break if I hold her hard.

I want to look serious and intimidating but my smile is not ready to leave.

She look adorable....

"What happen now?" I asked still smiling.

"No. Stay away from me. I don't wanna talk to you."

She wiggle in my arms to let herself free but I'm much too stronger than her.

"Ughhh.... Just stop being so.....strong...." She said as she look a little tired by doing all the efforts of letting herself free.

then I landed myself on the couch and adjust her in my lap. She wiggle more and her body rub against mine in a very illegal manner but still I manage to control myself.

Now I am serious. I look down at her. Her full concentration on letting herself free. I jerk her up a little. Breath stuck in her throat as I hear her gasp loudly. Our face are deadly close.

"Let me go" a mere whisper came from her lips. So slow that Even I would have missed it if i wasn't staring at her moving lips.

"Never" I breath out and touch her nose with mine. I feel her shudder in my arms and I feel good.

I was inching my lips closer to her. Her scent. Her aura. Her touch drives me crazy.

We were close so close. An inch more and that's it. Then I will be drown in that pool of sweetness like the taste of honey. Her soft lips which always felt warm against mine. Her soft breathing which always calms me down.

I notice that she has now stop protesting so I lightly lose my hold on her hands.

Mistake, a big one, I know.

Soon I was pushed back and she jumps out of my lap and began to walk away from me towards the unmade bed.

"What is going on Sanyukta? What's wrong?" I asked. Still sitting on the couch.

"You. You are wrong. I don't want to talk to you. You you....you...just ...nothing just stay away from me. And .I. Am. Not. Talking. To. You." She said stomping her foot and making her way towards the door.

"Oh come'on Sanyukta. What I have done?" I said throwing my hands up in air.

"You wanna know. Do you really wanna know Mr. Shekhawat." She turn furiously, putting both of her hand on her waist.

In any other situation it could have been a turn on for me.

"Yes. I wanna know." I said coping her actions.

"OK then listen" she tilt her head sideways with a fake smile.

"You. You, Mr Shekhawat. You keep secrets from me. You keep things hidden from me. You never tell me anything. You always keep me in the dark. Whenever I ask you something you never tell me the damn thing straight. You confuse me to the hell. I'm your wife. I have full right to know what I want to know because your life is my life. Your family is my family. Your problem is my problem. You always handle your problem yourself. You even handle mine  too. But you never share your own problem with me ever. You are....ughhh...you never tell me about my dad's deal. Then you never tell me about Shreya and the baby. Then you never ever tell me where is granny from all these days. Then in the last, I don't know from how much days you knew about my mother....just .......Randhir.! Just try to tell me your problems sometimes maybe I could help. But ...but you always keep them to yourself. Just..." She felt numb and she run her delicate fingers through her soft hairs.

My heart warmed at the care , at the affection, at the live she has for me.

And I just smile at her.

She glared at me.

"I'm serious. You think you are a hero or something ..like a superman or something?." She said.

"I'm" I said with a smirk.

"OK I agree. But that doesn't lower the fact that you keep things secret from me." She utter back.

I sigh hard. Running my hands through my hair. I plumped on the soft mattress of bed and laid back spreading my arms.

"Come here." I demanded and she unexpectedly obey.

I nodded towards my spread arms for her to laid down beside me.

She step closer to me and I pull her in my arms. She rest her head on my chest and began to play with my shirt button. I patted her hairs. I know she loves it when I do that.

"So. What you wanna know?" I asked my voice low.

She lift her head from my chest and stare deep in my eyes.

"Anything you wanna tell me. About granny or Shreya or any other stuff you want." She smiled a little. Her all anger gone away.

"Okay." I breath out and she laid her head back on my chest and I continue to stroke her hairs gently.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...