Chapter 75.

I groan for the hundredth time but he never gave me a glance. I can't keep quite anymore. I stand up from the couch. Just believe me, sleeping on couch is hell. I pick up my pillow and blanket and move to bed with a huff.

While passing a glance at him, I notice him smirking but he didn't said any word.

"I'm not talking to you so don't try to talk to me either." I chipped turning my face away the next moment as I realise what I had done. I had speak to him first.

"I didn't talk to you." I hear his deep firm voice behind me.

Oh God. Why is he so stubborn.

Hell.. He is angry from me from the morning. And vice versa.

I sighed and pout to myself.

No talking...is not going to work here.

I took a deep breath and turn around to face him. He is still busy in doing something business with his second wife....

oh I mean his laptop. 

I sit up on bed and rest my back on the backrest.

I look at him keenly. His black locks falling over his forehead. His black reamed glasses making him look younger than his age. His pink lips having a long finger rest upon them is giving him a bad boy look. But suddenly those pink lips turns into smirk. Fuck. He caught me staring.

"Its rude to stare Mrs. Shekhawat." He said still looking at his laptop.

"Randhir......." I whine like a baby...

In next moment, I remove his second wife from his lap and put myself there. It was a lie if I said he wasn't shocked.

"Sanyukta... Wha." He was a little flabbergasted but I put my finger on his lips and shush him.

"Randhir please..." I pout and put my hands across his chest.

"no Sanyukta. I said it once, can't you get it?." He chipped shortly and try to lift me off his lap.

I try for the last time. I rest my head against his neck and rub my hand up down a across his torso.

"Please.." I whispers wrapping my hands around him securely. Once I felt him melting down beneath me I did a happy dance in my mind.

But soon his body stiffen again and his hands come to my waist but not to hold me tight but to lift me off his lap with a clear declaration...

"No."

I felt bad...really really bad. I felt rejected. for once I'm about to be a crybaby again but I compose myself and do what, I think, will work..

I pout and lay back on my side. Thinking on my own.

I stand up from the bed and make my way toward our closet. I can feel burning gaze on my every move. But I didn't react. I pull out a travelling bag and put it on the bed. Then again I come to the closet and bring my finger to my cheeks and patting it lightly while thinking which dress to take. After two minutes confusion I took out all my clothes out and put them in the bag.

I went back to closet and bring the remaining clothes out and did the same with them.

I sighed as I zip it up and put it down across the couch.

I glance up at clock...its 2:55 of night...

Damn!

A lazy yawn escape my lips and I brought my hands up to stretch them a little.

But when I look up at him my heart stop beating. His face show pain, hurt and broken.. My heart clench a little while seeing the love of my life like this.

But I need to do that.

I look up again but he didn't move like he is in some trance.

For once I think to go to him and try one more time but my mind stop me to do that. He need to know that. He need to know that I don't need his permission about everything I do. I can do whatever I want. and if I want to go to granny than I will.

I was in my deep thoughts until I felt a figure hovering above me.

I gasp and I back away but my back rest against the couch and I can't move now.

I gulp as I look into his eyes. Those black orbs ocean show hurt but hint of anger in them. His lips pressed in thin line.

He inched closer but I can't back away anymore.

The vibes I'm feeling are not good. Its not the feeling when I feel loved by his touch but it make me scared. He lowers his body until over breath mingles. But my breath hitched in my throat when I felt and hand softly placed on my left check and slowly making its way to my hairs. In any other situation I would have moaned at the intimacy but right now it is just making me flinch away. The coldness in his eyes make me want to run away. The aura around him right now want me to push him away.

But I won't.

Because here I'm chasing his  limits and as much I know he won't hurt me. So it make me curious to know his next move. Will he shout at me? There is this one thing I hate about him, his anger. And right now he is angry and cherry on the cake is, he is angry on me.

Shivers ran down my spine as his thumb rub across my bottom lip.

"Randh..  " but the cold glare of his eyes make my words inaudible.

Fuck. OK just forget what I said before about chasing the limits. Right now I just want to run away from him. I'm not liking the vibes I'm getting right now.

I put my hand across his chest and with a slight push I try to run away. But in a swift move, the hand in my hair engulf me from my waist and brought me back to him. But now I'm much closer to him than before. then I notice he had taken a seat on the couch and right now I'm above him across his lap.

Fuck fuck fuck...

Its not Randhir...this is a worst feeling I have ever felt around him.

I don't know the love  of my life can make me feel like this ever.

I wiggle in his arms but the firmness of his arms seize my moves..

Oh...god...I want to run away...

H

ope you enjoyed the chapter...