Chapter 86.

Divorce...

"No. I don't trust you. Randhir can't do this to me. In fact, I know Randhir loves me and he can't even think of doing this to me. You are lying." I sobbed out wiping the tears from my cheeks which I didn't know when they fell down from my eyes.

I took baby steps towards Randhir and hold the front of his black shirt. His eyes follows my movements but he didn't move.

"Randhir... Tell her. Tell her that you love me. You don't love her anymore but you love me. Randhir you can't do this to me. Please speak up. ....please" I sobbed more holding his shirt but he just look away.

He hold my hands which were holding his shirts and with a rough push he freed my hold on his shirt. His touch was so cold and harsh...nothing like before...

"Its the truth." He utters still looking away.

"Then look at me and say it. Say it that you never love me. Say it that you love Shreya. Say it by looking in my eyes." I challenge him still unable to stop my waterfall from eyes.

His eyes glare at mine hard....

"I don't have fucking time to do this stupid thing anymore. " he said frustrated.

"Shreya. Told her to go and lock the door after she go. I'm going in my room. I'm tired." He chipped tucking his loose locks back from his forehead after glancing at Shreya he steps towards stairs.

"No. Mr. Randhir Shekhawat you need to answer me. You can't go away like this. You just can't." I tried to yell over my tears. With my heart breaking every moment I look at the coldness in his eyes, for me.

"What you want to know.? Its all end now. Isn't Shreya just told you everything? Can't you get it?" He said in disbelief while shaking his head.

"You don't love me?" I whisper softly. My all energy loosing my body. I'm glad I didn't broke down yet.

His eyes get stoned. Lips shut. Face stern.

"No" he breath out.

I never ever realise this one word would gave me the feeling of a knife being stabbed in my heart.

"In fact I never loved you. " he added ...

He is trying to kill me.

I just stand there feeling like a dumb. A fool. A stupid. A idiot.

"why are you doing this? Is someone blackmailed you to do this. Someone told you to say such things right?" I asked feeling a hope rise in my heart but his stoned face didn't change a single thing

"Why are you doing this?" I barely whisper as I feel myself out of breath. Its so much to take. But his next sentence get me off guard .

"Why you did that Sanyukta?" He asked suddenly.

"I did what?" I asked looking up in his black orbs shocked for a moment.

Did I really do something wrong that he no more loves me?

"What I did, Randhir? Tell me" I asked holding his shirt again. Ignoring the fact that Shreya too hold his left bicep tighter.

"Where was the baby's fault in all this? Why you did that.? And why even granny? What she did wrong to you? You didn't even think how much she love you.?" He asked looking at me like I'm the worst thing he gave ever seen.

"Huh? What the rubbish are you talking about?" I gasped

"Its okay Sanyukta. Now you don't need to pretend it anymore. Sorry to say but I told him everything already, so now you have to accept your mistake and just apologize and just go from his life..I remember that you told me to keep this secret hidden but sorry Sanyukta I can't betray him. I love Randhi......." Shreya chipped but I cut her in middle.

Is she kidding me?

"You tell him what?" I asked totally confuses what the hell is happening ...what the hell I did that make him behave like this to me.

"The same. The truth." Shreya shakes her head.

"Which truth are you taking about Shreya?" I yell at her feeling my head getting explode with the heat.

"That you were involved in the accident by which Granny in this condition now. And then when Shreya come to know about it you try to threaten her too in which she lost her baby."

Randhir yell and my hand dropped down from his shirt.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...